News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

diggity16

Not everyone may like them but I love the snickerdoodles lol.
Mmmm love a good snickerdoodle. We have never been to a holiday party, so I was really hoping we’d get the cookies and hot cocoa that was good included in MVMCP. Ice cream treats are great, but christmas is all about the cookies!!

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

KtP is indicating a stage show has been added, but I haven't located it on WDW.com just yet.

Couldn't find it on the website, but did find it in a Passholder e-mail from Disney Destinations -

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 3.46.43 PM.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Probably had to because tickets aren't moving fast enough.

I'm sure adding a stage show will cause the tickets to sell out in a matter of hours. 😂 In this situation, Disney is the definition of missing the forest for the trees. Again, I sincerely hope these do not sell out and, in fact, miss attendance expectations by a wide margin. Something... anything to wake them up to their pricing delusions.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
So at this point (minus the meet and greets) it’s basically a higher priced, less crowded Very Merry. The only other entertainment I can think of that’s missing is the Totally Tomorrowland Christmas.

Goofnut1980

I'm sure adding a stage show will cause the tickets to sell out in a matter of hours. 😂 In this situation, Disney is the definition of missing the forest for the trees. Again, I sincerely hope these do not sell out and, in fact, miss attendance expectations by a wide margin. Something... anything to wake them up to their pricing delusions.

I hope overall between this ridiculous priced 3 hour party, the terrible 50th party, overpriced Genie and Lightning lane, it hurts the pockets and they realize they have the wrong people in charge. Lordy we need a Michael Eisner back.

mattpeto

So at this point (minus the meet and greets) it’s basically a higher priced, less crowded Very Merry. The only other entertainment I can think of that’s missing is the Totally Tomorrowland Christmas.
And some M&G (modified) have recently returned for Boo Bash, so assumption is that rolls into VM.

This is basically the same party with less guests. And it doesn't boot out the day guest either.

jrhwdw

And some M&G (modified) have recently returned for Boo Bash, so assumption is that rolls into VM.

This is basically the same party with less guests. And it doesn't boot out the day guest either.
Meaning?

I only ask because I saw a rope across Main Street Fri night at the start of Boo Bash, separating attendees and Day Guests

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Meaning?

I only ask because I saw a rope across Main Street Fri night at the start of Boo Bash, separating attendees and Day Guests

Having the party begin at 9 PM (as opposed to 7) means the day guests can still feel like they have a “full” park day because they’ll still show Enchantment (usually at 8 PM). Conceivably, the people who’ve paid the big bucks for the After Hours event (which allows admission at 7 PM) could see two different fireworks shows- Enchantment and whatever they’re calling the Christmas fireworks now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom