Disney Vacation Club

Cuseorng1

Original Poster
Question maybe some of you might be able to answer. Im sure the answer is no. If your a member of a timeshare, not DVC, is there any chance you can get a timeshare unit on disney property, or maybe at a smaller price. Thanks for the help all.

MouseRight

If your timeshare is part of Interval International, the TImeshare trading company, then you may be able to trade. However, DIsney is very selctive on what resorts us DVC memebrs are allowed to trade for and I assume the reverse works the same way. DVC memebrs don't have the entire list of Interval International resorts for trading. Only a select batch of resorts that meet Disney's criteria.

Check with Interval International.

PixyDust

Also, what is the name of that new place on WDW property that doesn't belong to Disney? I can't remember it right now, but isn't it a Marriott time share or something?

T.E. Yeary

WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The timeshare that is on Disney property but not a part of the Disney Vacation Club is a Fairfield property. I believe it is in the RCI exchange organization, but it's certainly possible they are members of II as well.

You might also look at the DVC Resales. If you'd like to be a part of the Magic for less money. www.dvc-resales.com

scorp111

As others have said, if your timeshare is part of Interval you can trade for a DVC property, but you will need to do it well in advance, and likely not at peak periods....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom