Disney/Universal- Part of the magic

Should the Monorail be extended to Universal if the rumors around prove true?

• DEFINATELY!!! Why wouldn't they?

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No. Keep the parks seperated

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Absolutely, but only if Monorail Lime is repainted to Monorail Lime's colors

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

kaos

Original Poster
Hey All--

With the latest news and rumors (and threads) being bullied around, I thought I would add a poll for a few things. Here is the one that I thought of for now...

Do you think that the monorail should be expanded to Universal if the rumors prove positive???

Defiantely a big ol' yes from me... Here's why... Universal is so far away from WDWright now that if you were visiting WDW, the only way to get there would be by car. So, for the sake of keeping a captive audience captive, glide them in by monorail.

The_CEO

No cause they are 2 diffrent companys and that would never happen since they arent "Best Buds" Do you Know how much that would cost?> Why would universal want transportation with WALT DISNEY WORLD all over it? I dont think so. This wins the dumbest poll in my book . :eek:

TURKEY

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
No cause they are 2 diffrent companys and that would never happen since they arent "Best Buds" Do you Know how much that would cost?> Why would universal want transportation with WALT DISNEY WORLD all over it? I dont think so. This wins the dumbest poll in my book . :eek:

An assumption of the poll is that Disney buys Universal. If that happens, would you like to see the monorail extended to Universal.

The_CEO

To me its like saying Lets extend a M Track from WDW to DL lol.. Thats pretty far.. But IF they bought out U.S. WHy not hehe. ? But why would 2 companys join forces to provide transportation? That would be like feeding eachother.. aka Giving eachother money. OK im done lol

kaos

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
To me its like saying Lets extend a M Track from WDW to DL lol.. Thats pretty far.. But IF they bought out U.S. WHy not hehe. ? But why would 2 companys join forces to provide transportation? That would be like feeding eachother.. aka Giving eachother money. OK im done lol

OK.. Spirit of the poll here was that the rumors of Disney BUYING Universal were true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom