Disney Travel Shows

Norm The Skull

Original Poster
Hi everyone

I was looking for any Disney shows that come from Travel Channel or Science Channel or well you get what I mean.

I just love watching all these shows with my family while we plane or next trip

Pop Century in December 2007

Thanks in advance you people are great

Have a magical day

sum41914

Also I quick search on YouTube and Google Video also tenders some awesome clips from rides, shows, and other vacation videos people have taken, with some excerpts from Travel Channel and Science Channel shows mixed in. I love watching Disney shows while planning my Summer College Program, its gets me in the mood to make some magic!

-Sum

Nick Ray

Does anyone know where you can fine the commercial "I'm to excited to sleep!" that was aired last summer? I love that commercial

jmvd20

Does anyone know where you can fine the commercial "I'm to excited to sleep!" that was aired last summer? I love that commercial

Have you tried youtube - I am almost positive I noticed it there while looking for commercials from the 80's.

jmvd20

yes i have tried youtube, i haven't come across it yet.. do you remember the exact keywords you searched?

I just checked youtube and couldn't find it either. I could have sworn I noticed that commercial a few weeks ago when I was trying to find some from the 80's and 90's. I didn't actually watch it but saw a title of too excited to sleep or something along those lines.

Just to make sure you are talking about the one where the kids tell their mother they can't sleep beacuse they are too excited - then her husband tells her the same thing?

Nick Ray

I just checked youtube and couldn't find it either. I could have sworn I noticed that commercial a few weeks ago when I was trying to find some from the 80's and 90's. I didn't actually watch it but saw a title of too excited to sleep or something along those lines.

Just to make sure you are talking about the one where the kids tell their mother they can't sleep beacuse they are too excited - then her husband tells her the same thing?

yes thats the one.. the mom asks "are you asleep?" he replies "no, too excited!" I just love it.. its how i feel every time I go! But it was only on for a little while last summer, not long though... Also I would really like to find the one with the little girl in the elevator with her mom, and the little girl is talking about her Disney trip the whole time, and at the end she is like "This is my little brother, mommy likes to call him a little souvinear (sp?)" I love that would too if someone has found it!

juan

once I get back to FL, I'll see when the new Travel Channel shows will come out

I might even get to be in one

svickersart

You can also try the cable channels website. Many of the shows are avalible on DVD for purchase. There are some really great shows on WDW on several cable channels, I watch them every time I come accross them.
Steve

JimboJones123

Do they have Ernest on Splash MT. Best special ever. In the Disney War book, one of the Pix actually has the Splash Mt. premeire and Ernest is in the pic and he must have been in all the media stuff that day. We dearly miss you Jim Varney!

lilclerk

*coughs* mousebits *coughs* even in HDTV *coughs* :lookaroun

Mousebits keeps me sane.

Do they have Ernest on Splash MT. Best special ever. In the Disney War book, one of the Pix actually has the Splash Mt. premeire and Ernest is in the pic and he must have been in all the media stuff that day. We dearly miss you Jim Varney!

And yes, they do have that special, as they very well should.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom