Disney Transportation Trading Cards

Driver

We were there in September and the end of November through December and every ride we were on we were able to get cards when we asked except twice. One was on one of the friendship boats and the other was on one of our monorail rides. A few times we received a full set from the Driver.
A full set? That's 27 cards!! You did good!!!

LUVofDIS

I should have been more clear, we received a full bus set from one driver and a full friendship boat series from a one boat captain. We have not completed the set because we still need more monorail and boat cards.

FlashKaleo

We just got back from WDW. They have just released a new series of transportation cards. It's a set of 34 cards that now include the Trams and Minnie Vans.

A few of the cast members still have a few of the previous series. I am 3 cards away from a complete set of the 27 previous cards. In search of the the following cards:
Card 8, 9, & 10
These are Sassagoula River Cruiser, Vacation Club Ferry (Blue), & Vacation Club Ferry (Green).

If anyone has these I have others I would be willing to trade. I've been watching ebay but most of those are from the series with 25 cards.

Thanks for the help!

Flash

IDreamOfDisney

We just got back from WDW. They have just released a new series of transportation cards. It's a set of 34 cards that now include the Trams and Minnie Vans.

A few of the cast members still have a few of the previous series. I am 3 cards away from a complete set of the 27 previous cards. In search of the the following cards:
Card 8, 9, & 10
These are Sassagoula River Cruiser, Vacation Club Ferry (Blue), & Vacation Club Ferry (Green).

If anyone has these I have others I would be willing to trade. I've been watching ebay but most of those are from the series with 25 cards.

Thanks for the help!

Flash
Can you tell me what cards are 1 - 4?
Thanks, Jay

doctornick

Does anyone know if the Transportation cards are still being given out (or perhaps more accurately back to being given out) in this post-COVID world? If not currently, is it on the table to return in the near future?

I was also wondering if the have cards for Skyliner and where you would even ask to get them since there's no "driver".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom