Disney transportation trading card set

Rammstein

They're pretty cool. Definately going to have to try and get some.

Do they sell them, or will any CM have them at all times during their shift, apart from the new CM's of course?

EDIT: I should probably read all posts before I decide to post. That's the WKD for you. :ROFLOL:

CaptainMichael

They're pretty cool. Definately going to have to try and get some.

Do they sell them, or will any CM have them at all times during their shift, apart from the new CM's of course?

EDIT: I should probably read all posts before I decide to post. That's the WKD for you. :ROFLOL:

Only transportation CM's have them, and not all of us have them at all times. Some times if a guest asks for one, we can easily get one from a fellow CM or coordinator; however, we may not always be able to find them. Your best bet is to ask transportation CM's near the TTC because that's where we get them from, and they could easily go down to the basement to get you some.

Watercraft CM's also have stickers and co-pilot licenses so be sure to ask.:wave:

mickeydude

Only transportation CM's have them, and not all of us have them at all times. Some times if a guest asks for one, we can easily get one from a fellow CM or coordinator; however, we may not always be able to find them. Your best bet is to ask transportation CM's near the TTC because that's where we get them from, and they could easily go down to the basement to get you some.

Watercraft CM's also have stickers and co-pilot licenses so be sure to ask.:wave:

these sound awesome!!
do you reckon they will have them in october?
because thats when im going
and i really really want to get them
thanks for any help :)

Fantasia freak

these sound awesome!!
do you reckon they will have them in october?
because thats when im going
and i really really want to get them
thanks for any help :)

Oh, we have plenty of them, don't worry. But now that i think of it, i can't remember what's on the third watercraft card. The busses are the RTS, the NOVA, and the GILLIG. theres on for each monorail, and the wtercraft ones are the ferryboat, resort launch, and i can't remember the third one. anybody know what it is? it's been a while since i've been over to TTC where they have the framed set in the break room.

kbmum

Original Poster
The first time my kids received cards, a bus driver at AKL handed all three bus cards to each kid. For the monorail cards, a platform CM had a huge stack in his hand, but handed them out only if you asked for them. He gave out one per child. We ended up asking every transportation CM if he or she had cards. The only one who didn't have any at the time we asked was one of the friendship boat pilots at Epcot. It was our only opportunity to get a watercraft card (since we were staying at AKL and didn't have much access to the boat system), so we were a bit bummed out that he didn't have any. :(

I found a checklist for the set.

01. The Gillig - Mickey Mouse
02. The Nova - Minnie Mouse
03. The RTS - Pluto
04. The Ferryboat - Woody
05. The Motor Cruiser - Tinker Bell
06. The Motor Launch - Chip
07. The Monorail - Buzz Lightyear
08. The Monorail - Figment
09. The Monorail - Jasmine
10. The Monorail - Jiminy Cricket
11. The Monorail - James P. Sullivan (Sulley)
12. The Monorail - Simba
13. The Monorail - Donald Duck
14. The Monorail - Snow White
15. The Monorail - Mike Wazowski
16. The Monorail - Cinderella
17. The Monorail - Daisy Duck
18. The Monorail - Goofy

luckyeye13

The only one who didn't have any at the time we asked was one of the friendship boat pilots at Epcot. It was our only opportunity to get a watercraft card (since we were staying at AKL and didn't have much access to the boat system), so we were a bit bummed out that he didn't have any. :(

Actually, the Friendship Boat captains don't have the cards because they are considered to be a part of Epcot Attractions, not Disney Transport.

YodaGirl

That's neat! A long time ago, my bother and I were given some kind of monorail co-pilot card, but I didn't know about this set.

Something for DD to do next May! :)

fmingo36

The first time my kids received cards, a bus driver at AKL handed all three bus cards to each kid. For the monorail cards, a platform CM had a huge stack in his hand, but handed them out only if you asked for them.

I found a checklist for the set.

01. The Gillig - Mickey Mouse
02. The Nova - Minnie Mouse
03. The RTS - Pluto
04. The Ferryboat - Woody
05. The Motor Cruiser - Tinker Bell
06. The Motor Launch - Chip
07. The Monorail - Buzz Lightyear
08. The Monorail - Figment
09. The Monorail - Jasmine
10. The Monorail - Jiminy Cricket
11. The Monorail - James P. Sullivan (Sulley)
12. The Monorail - Simba
13. The Monorail - Donald Duck
14. The Monorail - Snow White
15. The Monorail - Mike Wazowski
16. The Monorail - Cinderella
17. The Monorail - Daisy Duck
18. The Monorail - Goofy

This is why I love this board. I learn something new everyday.

kbmum

Original Poster
I haven't had any luck yet locating the watercraft cards. If anyone has extras they'd be willing to part with, please send me a PM. Thanks!

kbmum

Original Poster
I managed to get one of the watercraft cards, so now I need only two: #4 Ferryboat and #5 Motor Cruiser. If anyone has a spare of each card, please shoot me a PM. My kids and I would be happy to complete our set. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom