Disney Transportation Bus Model

HM999thGhost

Original Poster
Wasn't sure where to post this..

So while browsing youtube I stumble upon this amazing model train 'accessory' made by Faller, its this amazing car system which runs self powered and propelled vehicles like buses, cars, tractor trailers and such. I was wondering if anyone who loves the transportation systems of WDW has possibly created a model of the bus system with this set? I've never heard of it before and not sure if it's brand new or has been around but I figured I'd ask since I'm quite tempted myself to buy a starter kit (which costs a grand sum of $166.40 from a discounted site) which includes charger for the bus, one bus, 10 meters of magnetic wire and some faux road 'cement' .

Heres the site I found selling an N Scale version: N Scale Supply - Faller Car System
Tractor Trailer road stop: YouTube: Tractor Trailer Car System
A Video about the system (Im pretty sure its in German though): YouTube: FireTrucks
There are plenty of videos on youtube, too many to list all of them obviously BUT its so outrageously expensive, if anyone has heard of this system does anyone know of a cheaper system which might actually be able to be purchased in the US? Seems like all the boxes I find aren't in english so finding manuals or examples of layouts and how to wire things up would be hard to find.

These cars don't just follow the wire but they also stop at railroad crossings when a train is coming, park in parking spots and stop if a car is infront of them, completely boggles my mind how something that doesn't have any power other than its internal batter could do such things.
Any thoughts or possibly videos of a Disney Bus terminal layout?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom