Rumor Disney To Remove "Magic Carpets Of Aladdin"

AndyS2992

giphy.gif

rangerbob

I Work At WDW And "Magic Carpets" May soon be retired. currently, the place where magic carpets are is too overcrowded. magic carpets would most likely be removed and will not be replaced by anything except for some palm trees and benches

Magic Carpet Is Facing Maintenance Issues And Is Breaking Down Often
You mean return it like it used to be.

Movielover

After reading your post and several of your responses, I have one question: Why do you capitalize the beginning of every word in a sentence?

*Disclaimer: I'm an English teacher and I find what you doing really aggravating.
Maybe its a code, lets take the capital letters from the first message...

I Work At WDW And "Magic Carpets" May soon be retired. currently, the place where magic carpets are is too overcrowded. magic carpets would most likely be removed and will not be replaced by anything except for some palm trees and benches

Magic Carpet Is Facing Maintenance Issues And Is Breaking Down Often

IWAWDWAMCMMCIFMIAIBDO

ok not much there right now but if we look at the next 4 messages...

The Spitting Camel WIl Probably Stay But Will No Longer Spit

Idk On This One. I am relying on my sources for this one especially. most attractions I know more about but this one I know almost nothing. All I Know Is That It May Get Removed As Soon As August 2021

Would You Like To Discuss This In A Private Chat

Under Bob Chapek Much will Change, It Will Is A Verry Different Park With Very Different Attractions

TSCWIIPSBWNLSIOTOIITIMGRASAAWYLTDTIAPCUBCMCIWIAVDPWVDA

Now we're getting somewhere. Okay we take the letters and separate them out by number that they fall in the alphabet. Add the total together equals out to 714,000. Now the root sum of all those letters subtracted by the number of letters in JurrasicParkLives comes out to 357.

Now here is where it gets interesting.

Take the 714,000 and divide it by 357 and you get 2,000. But with so much focus in the posts about years we have to assume this is a year, not a number. Now what do we know was added to the parks in the year 2000?

That's right, the giant wand above Spaceship Earth!

Now its starting to make sense. Ok if we go through Spaceship Earth there are a series of numbers that appear throughout the ride. These numbers in order are

12 11 2 8 25 11 14 18 16 25 15 7 21 3 18 8 25 18 5 19 4 14 15 7 11

Now these numbers by themselves are useless to us but thankfully we have the code to unlock it. See in the display piece about EPCOT in One Man's Dream there was a paper decoder left out in full view. I don't have a picture on hand, this is the best I could find.

1608110878541.png

It's on the far right near the chair. Now if we take this decoder placed there by the imaginer's and input the master code SPACESHIPEARTH we can line up the numbers and now finally read the secret message that JurassicParkLives has been trying to send us.

And the message reads...

1608111054444.png

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Maybe its a code, lets take the capital letters from the first message...

IWAWDWAMCMMCIFMIAIBDO

ok not much there right now but if we look at the next 4 messages...

TSCWIIPSBWNLSIOTOIITIMGRASAAWYLTDTIAPCUBCMCIWIAVDPWVDA

Now we're getting somewhere. Okay we take the letters and separate them out by number that they fall in the alphabet. Add the total together equals out to 714,000. Now the root sum of all those letters subtracted by the number of letters in JurrasicParkLives comes out to 357.

Now here is where it gets interesting.

Take the 714,000 and divide it by 357 and you get 2,000. But with so much focus in the posts about years we have to assume this is a year, not a number. Now what do we know was added to the parks in the year 2000?

That's right, the giant wand above Spaceship Earth!

Now its starting to make sense. Ok if we go through Spaceship Earth there are a series of numbers that appear throughout the ride. These numbers in order are

12 11 2 8 25 11 14 18 16 25 15 7 21 3 18 8 25 18 5 19 4 14 15 7 11

Now these numbers by themselves are useless to us but thankfully we have the code to unlock it. See in the display piece about EPCOT in One Man's Dream there was a paper decoder left out in full view. I don't have a picture on hand, this is the best I could find.

View attachment 519097

It's on the far right near the chair. Now if we take this decoder placed there by the imaginer's and input the master code SPACESHIPEARTH we can line up the numbers and now finally read the secret message that JurassicParkLives has been trying to send us.

And the message reads...

View attachment 519098
Well Played GIF by memecandy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom