News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi84

Premium Member
The people here at WDW now don’t seem to be anywhere near as dramatic or rude about masks as what’s being portrayed on this thread. They’re figuring it out. Joe and Kathy aren’t scolding each other or telling each other what to do - they’re having drinks at Wine Bar George.

sullyinMT

I mean, no one actually says 'Californians' but you get the gist.
erm, Californians when ParkPass was announced ...

1620077510381.jpeg

😉

sullyinMT

The people here at WDW now don’t seem to be anywhere near as dramatic or rude about masks as what’s being portrayed on this thread. They’re figuring it out. Joe and Kathy aren’t scolding each other or telling each other what to do - they’re having drinks at Wine Bar George.
Bless Joe and Kathy! Tell ‘em to have some Sweet Tea Shine at Homecomin’ for me.

TrojanUSC

Good thing to know all the outdoor rallies and protests of the last year never contributed to a world-wide pandemic!!

They sort of did though! The BLM protests were mostly masked, hence why we never saw big spikes in Minneapolis and NYC. On the other side, the biker rally in the midwest created a massive spike.

Chomama

They sort of did though! The BLM protests were mostly masked, hence why we never saw big spikes in Minneapolis and NYC. On the other side, the biker rally in the midwest created a massive spike.

I may be incorrect but wasn’t there some discussion of the link cases for the bike a rally possibly from all of the parties and bars more so than the actual outdoor rally?

rnese

I'm just happy to see so many people finally standing up for the Rights of private businesses to operate the way they chose! Glad to have so many NEW members over the past year!

rogerrabbitfan9

I still believe you’re going to see Disney require masks for a while. Disney has to be super concerned about the news coverage once they officially stop requiring masks, and so they will wait until it’s a nonstory. It’s not currently a nonstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom