News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Okay, then show me where it explicitly mentioned an outdoor queue. I’ll wait.
read em and weep. "UPON ENTERING AND THROUGHOUT ALL ATTRACTIONS" means THE QUEUE. Whether it is inside or outside. I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera..."Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
1621052113242.png

disneygeek90

read em and weep. "UPON ENTERING AND THROUGHOUT ALL ATTRACTIONS" means THE QUEUE. Whether it is inside or outside. I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera..."Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
View attachment 557596
But what about my Wonka bar?

JusticeDisney

View attachment 557596
Again, I agree with your interpretation, but it still doesn’t specifically state that an outside queue is considered entering an attraction. So thank you for taking the time to prove me right.

JusticeDisney

"Upon entering attraction" means queue for me. If people are that confused by it, I'm sure they will update the verbiage.
It means the same thing to me as well, like I’ve already said several times. Nevertheless, it isn’t explicitly stated so if someone else happens to be confused by that, there’s no reason to be obnoxious to that person.

disneygeek90

It means the same thing to me as well, like I’ve already said several times. Nevertheless, it isn’t explicitly stated so if someone else happens to be confused by that, there’s no reason to be obnoxious to that person.
They'll have CM's at the front of every queue like always there to remind them. No big deal.

JusticeDisney

View attachment 557596
I must admit, I find few things as amusing as people proving themselves wrong with their own posts. Well done! LMAO!

Jrb1979

How quickly they went from being a responsible business by following CDC rules to making excuses! I guess it depends on how you feel about what rules are being followed.
I don't necessarily agree with the new CDC guidelines it's not what bothers me. What concerns me is, and it's not just Disney many others are doing it too. Instead of implementing a system so those not vaccinated have to continue to wear masks they basically threw their arms up and made it a free for all.

disneygeek90

Mask mandates are ending because they are no longer supported by science. They'll all be gone in the next month or two. Make peace with that now or later.
Ehhh, to be fair. They're no longer supported by science for those vaccinated.

Everyone should go get vaccinated.

There are a couple of inappropriate laughing emojis in response to this post. Posters should remove them or their posting privileges will be removed. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
View attachment 557596
So if I am standing inline by Liberty Belle waiting to get into HM, I am actually in HM? Yep that's about as clear as mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom