News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

arich35

You guys know that even if the requirement to wear a mask goes away... You can still wear one if you want, right? Like... No one is saying you have to stop wearing them. I don't understand why people lose their minds when other people are no longer forced to suffocate against their will.
Was thinking the same thing. There will still be a ton of people who still want to wear masks

Figgy1

Premium Member
Christ, if people are vaccinated and you won’t go somewhere where people don’t wear masks outside?! You need to look inward.
IMHO people booked expecting X and it changes to Y IMHO they should get a refund if they so choose. How do you know that person your telling to look inward doesn't have a medical condition or is traveling with those not yet eligible for the shot

dc4

You guys know that even if the requirement to wear a mask goes away... You can still wear one if you want, right? Like... No one is saying you have to stop wearing them. I don't understand why people lose their minds when other people are no longer forced to suffocate against their will.
Well because the reason to require masks is primarily about the mask reducing the chances of giving the virus to OTHER people, so me wearing a mask but none of the other people near me is a bit pointless.

ImperfectPixie

Well because the reason to require masks is primarily about the mask reducing the chances of giving the virus to OTHER people, so me wearing a mask but none of the other people near me is a bit pointless.
Masks are better at preventing the virus from escaping your mouth and nose, but they do also offer protection from the virus getting in. It's an effectiveness thing.

Last edited:

danv3

Disney has waaaaay more kids per capita than anywhere else besides a school. Schools require masks and distancing
Schools here don't require distancing any more. Not really anyway. The standard now is that they "try" to maintain six feet of distance "when possible" but otherwise three feet (or less) is accepted. When classrooms are full, six feet is never possible, so effectively the standard is reduced to "don't get on top of one another."

Distancing will disappear first at Disney as well.

Dranth

Cheap bar soap? Anyone remember the powder soap in the theme parks bathrooms 20 years ago that cleaned and took off a layer of skin in the process?
I sure do. Another example of Disney cheaping out over the years. They use to give us soap that would clean AND painfully exfoliate but noooooo, that was too much! Now here we are today, once again paying more for less.

Seriously though, that stuff was like washing with sandpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom