Disney to reinvent the theme park shopping experience with new mobile app - Shop Disney Parks

While this is pretty cool, it seems like it takes the exclusiveness out of the merchandise at the parks. Now anyone is going to be able to buy any of the merch whenever, and wherever. However, maybe they make some of the offerings still park exclusive? It'll be interesting to see where they go with this

Next Big Thing

While this is pretty cool, it seems like it takes the exclusiveness out of the merchandise at the parks. Now anyone is going to be able to buy any of the merch whenever, and wherever. However, maybe they make some of the offerings still park exclusive? It'll be interesting to see where they go with this
You've already been able too on the Disney online store for a few years now.

Monorail_Red_77

You've already been able too on the Disney online store for a few years now.
In my experience checking on Merch that is "In the Parks" on the Disney Store app or site. They do not have everything that you can get in the Parks on the website. I think that with this app they are trying to correct this issue.

Biff215

I can't wait to see this. The previous online offerings were nice but limited. While in WDW, I tend to hold off on buying things due to size and expense. So while I understand some want to keep things exclusive, Disney has been missing out on those of us that hold off until we get home. This makes that process much easier.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
This would make it easier for me. I can just buy something for my girls and not hear the mouths of them nor their mother. YAY... My boy doesn't are either way.

ToTBellHop

This is really cool. Here's an example use: I'm looking for hoodies at MK (you know, the ones they have everywhere) but they don't have my size. I load up the app, find my size at DAK and have it shipped to my hotel without having to go to DAK. Plus I automatically get my AP discount without having to show ID. Wonderful.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This is really cool. Here's an example use: I'm looking for hoodies at MK (you know, the ones they have everywhere) but they don't have my size. I load up the app, find my size at DAK and have it shipped to my hotel without having to go to DAK. Plus I automatically get my AP discount without having to show ID. Wonderful.
Yep exactly. It's a huge new feature for merchandise.

Monorail_Red_77

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom