News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

Domboy

I got the error page too. I selected my bands but wouldn’t work.
I was wondering if it’s because I’m from the UK and they can’t ship them and they won’t ship to the hotel?
It might have been asked already but does anyone know if international orders can take advantage of this?

mhaftman7

Well it’s definitely not an international concern. Been trying for the last hour. I’m gonna be ticked if I can’t take advantage because of work.

cosmicgirl

I got the error page too. I selected my bands but wouldn’t work.
I was wondering if it’s because I’m from the UK and they can’t ship them and they won’t ship to the hotel?
It might have been asked already but does anyone know if international orders can take advantage of this?
I've seen reports of people in the UK who ordered last week and received a notification that their bands had been shipped to their resort so international guests are not excluded. Their trip was months and months away but that's another issue. :cautious:

wdwfamilynh

Ordered mine the day they became available, never received any shipping notification and had a most magical surprise in my mailbox yesterday when they arrived. Too bad I have to wait for the end of the year to use them :geek:

cosmicgirl

Ordered the Bell for my 7 year old daughter. Received a gray one in the mail. Called Disney and they said we should be receiving an email with an explanation and possibly a gift card to purchase another magic band.
I've seen reports of the email: they've been sending a code for $15 off a MB and free 2-day shipping on ShopDisney (with exclusions I believe). If you don't care about the personalisation it's a good solution, but it's useless to anyone who ordered and lives abroad.

I've also read that only the plain bands come with a luggage tag if you've booked a package. So in one box you could get 2 luggage tags for 2 plain bands and 2 upgraded ones.

JusticeDisney

Yeah, some of my family has a another magic band order that is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. No idea what will be in the package, but they did receive an email indicating that “one or more” of their bands could not be fulfilled, and as a result they were given a promo code allowing for the purchase of 2 bands from shop disney, along with free two-day shipping.

#Disney’sEpicFail

sophie_the_pooh

Wow, this is just a huge mess! I first received an email saying my customized bands were sent to the resort (I live in Canada). 2 days later I received another one saying that 2 out of the 3 customized bands were no longer available, so I would be given 2 grey ones at the resort (although I had chosen solid color ones before customizing to the premium bands). I was given discount codes to order special bands on shopDisney website, but it was useless since they don't accept orders from Canada.
I called Disney's guest services, referred me to the website helpline; that second cast member told me to order the bands on shopDisney with my resort's address, that the resorts were aware of the magicbands problem and would hold on to it until my arrival....Guess what:I could order the Darth Vader and Donald Duck bands I had chosen when I customized my bands! The same ones that were supposed to be unavailable, according to the email I was sent! I don't understand anymore...Had to pay for shipping, somehow the second discount code for shipping didn't work. But after this post I am choosing to "let it go!"😂

jheltz27

Got this less than helpful reply via email...

3793c818d98e0891ed3f5746876b906059223b52.png

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your email and the chance to help.

If the Premium Magic Band you are interested in is not available please check back for a restock. We do not have any restock dates currently available.

Thank you for your understanding,
Desiraie
Shop@DisneyParks.com

mhaftman7

I
Got this less than helpful reply via email...

3793c818d98e0891ed3f5746876b906059223b52.png

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your email and the chance to help.

If the Premium Magic Band you are interested in is not available please check back for a restock. We do not have any restock dates currently available.

Thank you for your understanding,
Desiraie
Shop@DisneyParks.com

I got a similar one from Disney world travel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom