Disney to make daily announcements about new park offerings - 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas

Nubs70

Is this really where we're at now as Disney fans? That as soon as Disney says, "we're going to be making some announcements," we immediately move to all the ways those announcements could be bad or disappointing? Good grief, people.
Based on past offerings of this nature, we have learned expectations.

Bocabear

Well.....when they say they are going to make announcements like this is being done, they are usually the same announcements they made elsewhere with the same old tired concept art that everyone has seen already.... Sad but true....

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Given the number of days and the number of theme parks around the world, we're likely looking at a few announcements for each park, so WDW would probably get 3-4. Expect SW:GE on the last day or two, to coincide with the movie release.

Also guessing the announcements get posted at 11am EST.

Sonconato

sounds good, though I'm confused about the 12 days they chose, the 5th to the 16th? Call me a traditionalist, but those dates are not what I'd expect.
I my opinion, I think they're trying to cater to Seasonal Annual Passholders. They are blacked out starting December 17.

ToTBellHop

I just want to thank everyone who reminded me not to get too excited waiting for the daily announcements :cool:
I'm holding out hope that they will really make an effort to go all out and outdo 8 maids-a-milking and 6 geese-a-laying. There's no way in my mind that they can outdo 11 pipers piping so they might as well hold off and not even bother announcing the new DAK 50th project.

Adam N

Yeah, not only do they not get what most people don't get, namely, that the "twelve days of Christmas" are the twelve days after Christmas leading up to Epiphany and not the twelve days before, but the twelve days before that they pick don't even lead up to Christmas.

And now, my rant on how an Advent Calendar is not 25 days...
Maybe 12 work days before Christmas? ie Monday - Friday?

andysol

FIIIIIVE GOL DEN RIIINGS

BA-DUM BUM BUM

latest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom