Disney to announce overhaul of DL Tomorrowland at D23?

Phroobar

The concept art they've had there for years? With no progress to actually make it happen?
yup. This abomination.
iu

SuddenStorm

They replaced the grass in one of the planters with what look like water friendly plants- a change I'm 100% for, especially if the alternative is that awful astro turf.

It's sad too- with just a couple tweaks Tomorrowland could be great. Give Buzz a thorough refurb. Bring back the PM, and put the Rocket Jets back where they belong.

Phroobar

They replaced the grass in one of the planters with what look like water friendly plants- a change I'm 100% for, especially if the alternative is that awful astro turf.

It's sad too- with just a couple tweaks Tomorrowland could be great. Give Buzz a thorough refurb. Bring back the PM, and put the Rocket Jets back where they belong.
That is the minimum it will take. Just put some show or ride in the carousel theater. Horizons 2.0

mickEblu

I think those water friendly plants have been there for a while but I thought they did both planters?

And if they re willing to spend a little more money I’d love to see Buzz rethemed and turned into a proper dark ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom