Disney Tiny Town Ornament collection

Ldno

Original Poster
I need help, how many buildings/ornaments has Disney Released under this line? I became aware of this line from the “disney” blog we don’t mention here, but I became a fan of it too late. I have the Haunted Mansion WDW, Small World, what others are there? I was like yeah for sure I can’t wait too see the Tower of Terror Ornament in the future and too my horror they released it early November and didn’t know, now I’m on the hunt for it but Shopdisney has no way of searching them unless I do an outside google search.

Which makes me wonder, how many have they released so far and how old is the line? I’m a huge fan, i love the front facade and the ride or show in the back and the fact you can remove the tree lanyard so you can display it!! Thank you so much.

newmennium

We were late to get started too! Luckily we found six in the parks around Christmas and have been hunting online for the rest.

Ornaments in the collection: Haunted Mansion Disneyland and WDW (2), Tower of Terror (1), Toon Town Mickey and Minnie (2), Tiki Room (1), Country Bears (1), Firehouse (1), Cinema (1), Small World (1), Sleeping Beauty Castle (1) and Cinderella Castle (1).

There is an Epcot one for the Germany Pavilion that I believe is part of the same collection as well (at least it appears that way).

Hope this helps and happy hunting!!

Ldno

Original Poster
We were late to get started too! Luckily we found six in the parks around Christmas and have been hunting online for the rest.

Ornaments in the collection: Haunted Mansion Disneyland and WDW (2), Tower of Terror (1), Toon Town Mickey and Minnie (2), Tiki Room (1), Country Bears (1), Firehouse (1), Cinema (1), Small World (1), Sleeping Beauty Castle (1) and Cinderella Castle (1).

There is an Epcot one for the Germany Pavilion that I believe is part of the same collection as well (at least it appears that way).

Hope this helps and happy hunting!!
I came back from disney a couple of weeks back, they have been making more on the down low, Germany does have a pavilion ornament but they released a New France Pavillion one!

I know i’m reviving an old thread because Disney has not putout anything in regards to this, the Disney stores in Walt disney world still carry the WDW haunted mansion, tiki room, country bears, cinema and tower of terror.

I know that in the last couple of months they released a Pirates of the Caribbean WDW ornament that’s been sold out since.

A curious sidenote about this is that Disney officially calls these ”Mickey and Minnie Tiny Town” ornaments.

I have not yet seen any of the castles as of yet but I thought Disney gave this collection up back in 2021 but I’m glad that in 2022 they are still releasing more. I did an impulse tower of terror buy online through a third party vendor last year and you should had seen my face whenever I saw them fully stocked up on the Christmas store in disney springs Last month LOL.

hopemax

After ignoring these when they first came out, my Dad decided to collect them and so we made a list. This is what we came up with. You may or may not decide if the WDW Entrance Gate counts.

DLR Main Street Firehouse
DLR Mickey’s House
DLR Minnie’s House
DLR it’s a small world
DLR Sleeping Beauty Castle
DLR Enchanted Tiki Room
DLR Haunted Mansion Holiday
DLR Main Street Cinema
WDW Cinderella Castle
WDW Country Bear Jamboree
WDW Haunted Mansion
WDW Tower of Terror
WDW Epcot Germany Pavilion
WDW Epcot Italy Pavilion
WDW Riviera Resort
DLR Grand Californian Resort
WDW Contemporary Resort
WDW Fort Wilderness Pioneer Hall
WDW Grand Floridian Resort
WDW Old Key West
WDW Polynesian Resort
WDW Port Orleans Resort
WDW Epcot France
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort
WDW The Little Mermaid
WDW Peter Pan Flight
WDW Space Mountain
WDW Pirates of the Caribbean
WDW Entrance Gate
WDW Main Street Train Station

Ldno

Original Poster
After ignoring these when they first came out, my Dad decided to collect them and so we made a list. This is what we came up with. You may or may not decide if the WDW Entrance Gate counts.

DLR Main Street Firehouse
DLR Mickey’s House
DLR Minnie’s House
DLR it’s a small world
DLR Sleeping Beauty Castle
DLR Enchanted Tiki Room
DLR Haunted Mansion Holiday
DLR Main Street Cinema
WDW Cinderella Castle
WDW Country Bear Jamboree
WDW Haunted Mansion
WDW Tower of Terror
WDW Epcot Germany Pavilion
WDW Epcot Italy Pavilion
WDW Riviera Resort
DLR Grand Californian Resort
WDW Contemporary Resort
WDW Fort Wilderness Pioneer Hall
WDW Grand Floridian Resort
WDW Old Key West
WDW Polynesian Resort
WDW Port Orleans Resort
WDW Epcot France
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort
WDW The Little Mermaid
WDW Peter Pan Flight
WDW Space Mountain
WDW Pirates of the Caribbean
WDW Entrance Gate
WDW Main Street Train Station
This awesome! This working me up with Disney because I only have seen 3-4 of these in stock, and I wish I could buy them all from
Shop Disney website 😭😭

hopemax

The 2 Epcot pavilions are the newest ones for WDW. I would expect more pavilions in 2023. A friend recently visited DLR and found 2 more that people might consider part of this series. They have Sketchbook tags.

DLR Classic Marquee Sign
DLR Retro Castle w/ block "Disneyland"

shawnpfl

Any idea at all where I could find the DLR sleeping beauty castle and DLR fire department. These are the only two I am not able to find.

hopemax

My Dad is in the same boat. When they first came out, he didn't want them. But now he does. I think they may be retired now, since they were some of the earliest ornaments. So Ebay, Mercari and other secondary market places.

waamfar

I need help, how many buildings/ornaments has Disney Released under this line? I became aware of this line from the “disney” blog we don’t mention here, but I became a fan of it too late. I have the Haunted Mansion WDW, Small World, what others are there? I was like yeah for sure I can’t wait too see the Tower of Terror Ornament in the future and too my horror they released it early November and didn’t know, now I’m on the hunt for it but Shopdisney has no way of searching them unless I do an outside google search.

Which makes me wonder, how many have they released so far and how old is the line? I’m a huge fan, i love the front facade and the ride or show in the back and the fact you can remove the tree lanyard so you can display it!! Thank you so much.
Does anyone have a round, ceramic ornament from Disney world. Front has Minnie in a white wedding gown holding a pink bouquet— Mickey to her right in a black tux and black bow tie. Pink roses, green leaves are around the edge and there’s a white bow in top middle.

Back says in Blue script-“And they lived happily ever after… “ and made in Thailand.

shawnpfl

They released another one, the Fort wilderness outpost.

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 38

BobF58

I was in Epcot yesterday. These four countries had some of their ornaments in their store: Norway, Morocco, France, Canada. The only other two countries having ornaments, that I know of, are Germany and Italy, but I didn’t see any. UK is selling the Peter Pan ornament. If anyone has seen ornaments from any of the other five countries, please update.

BobF58

I was in Epcot yesterday. These four countries had some of their ornaments in their store: Norway, Morocco, France, Canada. The only other two countries having ornaments, that I know of, are Germany and Italy, but I didn’t see any. UK is selling the Peter Pan ornament. If anyone has seen ornaments from any of the other five countries, please update.
Italy has them too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom