Disney theme park bloopers

Tys3623

Original Poster
I was not sure where to post this ,but I wanted to start a thread on funny Disney bloopers. What I mean by that is if you have a video or funny story you would like to share about bloopers that might have happened while watching an attraction, show, or parade this is the place to share it. Disney is always so perfect that when there is a mess up it becomes hilarious and fun for Disney lovers everywhere. My story would be while watching the beauty and the beast stage show at DHS the beasts tail fell of and had to quickly be picked up By mrs.potts. Always fun when these things happen. I can't wait to hear more!!!:ROFLOL::sohappy:

tjnpd116

Not funny and Hate that it happened but, I have on vhs a video of one of the monkeys in The lion king show, breaking his leg during the show. The show was shut down and everyone was escourted out. not sure if that would be considered a blooper but it is one of the rare things that happen at disney.

WDW_Princess

While watching the Boo to You Parade in 2004, one of the gravediggers with the shovels smacked the pavement in order to make the sparks. When he did that, he spun like the others and smacked the parade float behind him really hard with the shovel. You could tell it hurt his arms, but I think he was just really embarassed. Not that funny when repeated here, but I was laughing loud when I saw it.

Coach81

Sorry this was not at Disney... but I did see at "the other Orlando park" a certain green ogre trip and fall over something and do a full face-plant... it was hilarious...

Head falling off was definitely interesting! I also like how, when they were helping the Tweedle off, they had to go get the other Tweedle who was going to go on with the show.

It is interesting, though, how first the characters all gathered around him/her to make sure he/she was OK, his/her head was on, etc.

I saw a dancer trip on the stairs (years ago) during a Castle show.

MouseRight

On the Carousel of Progess, in the 2nd scene, there was a bright green fluorescent flashlight on the table next to the pitcher.

Spinlock

I guess a blooper... ever since I was a kid, I always noticed that Brer Rabbit's mailbox is on the left side of his door when the ride starts, and then on the right side when he gets home... I guess the bluebird did renovations while he was gone???

Was also on the Jungle Cruise once when a fellow castmember was sitting near the Skipper making comments.. the Skipper was in hysterics the entire ride and couldn't even deliver the regular spiel. I thought it was funny, getting his jokes, but I think most of the other people on the ride were confused and annoyed...:goodnevil

Greenkai3000

Ouch!

Not funny and Hate that it happened but, I have on vhs a video of one of the monkeys in The lion king show, breaking his leg during the show. The show was shut down and everyone was escourted out. not sure if that would be considered a blooper but it is one of the rare things that happen at disney.

What happened exactly?

Florida

Only last week in Animal Kingdom in the Lion King show one of the monkeys didn't grab onto the other guy in time and fell on his back on the side of the trampoline. They continued the show very well though.:p

MarchMadness24

You live in Louisville, Kentucky! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom