Disney T-shirt designs

Raoul

Original Poster
Hi,
I'm quite new here, but I always loved all thing related to Disney. And it great when I can blend that with my second passion, drawing and designing.

Last week I made a T-shirt design based on Main Street. The look of Main Street USA is so perfect, the era, the style, ... So here is a tribute.
Often there are horse trams driving down the street. Now, the time set in Main Street at Paris is not 1910 (like in Anaheim) but more 1920. Around that time there were plenty of trams driving along the world powered by electricity. I know that there are also horse trams in DLRP, but I what if there were electric trams?

MainStreetTransportation-preview_zpsf838f102.png

MainStreetTransportationpreview_zps4d1be38d.png

One T-shirt design about Toy Story in the style like Andy would have drawn it.
preview-Friend-1_zps78bf287f.png

preview-Friend-2_zpse018b87d.png

And another tee design for the Toy Story fans here.
preview-Fearless-Ranger-3_zps40081c7c.png

preview-Fearless-Ranger-1_zpsa18d3de5.png

Another tee design based on the guy who's always one jump ahead, Aladdin.
preview-One-Step-Ahead_zps6028172b.png

preview-One-Step-Ahead-2_zpsc26b214b.png

Hope you guys and girls like it! Please share your thoughts. :)

Last edited:

ZapperZ

This is the T-shirt design that I made that was inspired by Disney/Pixar. I wore it last Dec. when I was there, and strangely enough, no one at The Living Seas With Nemo and Friends said anything. Only when I was entering Test Track and when I was exiting Epcot did several cast members commented on it. :)

dk6a.jpg

Zz.

ZapperZ

Thank you! :)

Haha Zapper, that's some quite dark humor there, I like it! ;)

Thank you, but you ain't seen nothin' yet!

Next time one of us gets the fish and chips at Rose and Crown, I'm going to snap a photo of that to make a new T-shirt with that picture. I'm going to include the caption:

Nemo and Chips!

:)

Zz.

Nemo14

Thank you, but you ain't seen nothin' yet!

Next time one of us gets the fish and chips at Rose and Crown, I'm going to snap a photo of that to make a new T-shirt with that picture. I'm going to include the caption:

Nemo and Chips!

:)

Zz.
*points to user name*

:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom