Disney stores

ChanceH

Original Poster
The family and I are going back to the world in May and for once we plan to drive. We’re going to be arriving on a Sunday early a.m. with nothing planned for the rest of day. I know there are 2 different Disney shops, one being the character warehouse and I’m not sure about the other. What outlet malls are these located in? I want to go see what cheaper souvenirs I can grab while I’m down there. Any other shops I should check out while in town.

CaptainJackNO

The family and I are going back to the world in May and for once we plan to drive. We’re going to be arriving on a Sunday early a.m. with nothing planned for the rest of day. I know there are 2 different Disney shops, one being the character warehouse and I’m not sure about the other. What outlet malls are these located in? I want to go see what cheaper souvenirs I can grab while I’m down there. Any other shops I should check out while in town.

I believe it is called the Crossroads Mall, and it's right at the entrance/exit of Disney Springs Resort area. There are, also, some chain restaurants in that area, including Fuddruckers, and a Bahama Breeze Grill

NiarrNDisney

The two Disney Character Warehouse stores are located in the Premium Outlet malls. One is on International (4969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819) and the other is on Vineland (8200 Vineland Ave #1252, Orlando, FL 32821) which is pretty close to Disney Springs.

Last edited:

Gillyanne

I do this same thing! I usually end up at the one off of vineland (closest) and when I have ventured to both, I find for the most part they have the same stuff, but maybe a few "unique" things to each one. I've even found stuff currently in the parks there for way cheaper! (vs. just out dated stuff) Now that I've had that luck, I usually try to go before I head into any parks (or at least before I do parks shopping) so I can hit up what I want if they have it in stock ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom