Disney Springs Updates

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, November 25, 2020. New kiosk tenets are located in Paddlefish plaza.

With no signage yet, the Suncatchers kiosk has relocated to a more permanent location in front of Paddlefish. The old kiosk on the "bridge" over Disney Springs is gone.

IMG_3231.JPG

Happy Hound has relocated from a kiosk near Pin Traders to the previous location for Hammocks.

IMG_3234.JPG

And....Pop Gallery is in the kiosk where Filthy Rich was previously located.

IMG_3233.JPG

RSoxNo1

Did Swings N' Things ever re-open post covid?

Edit: Looking at Twitter it looks like it was at least opened through October 30th.

Rteetz

@wdwmagic just a quick question. Why can’t Gideon’s have a thread here when other shops and restaurants do? I would think the opening of this is news worthy and fits this forum.

Disney Analyst

Any reason why the new bakery is closing only after a week or two?

edit: temporarily

I believe (based on their initial announcement of the surprise soft opening) it was always temporary, and they mention that they’d officially open in the new year once they had kinks worked out.

So I assume they’ve now closed while they work through what they learned and then grand opening will happen.

SoFloMagic

I believe (based on their initial announcement of the surprise soft opening) it was always temporary, and they mention that they’d officially open in the new year once they had kinks worked out.

So I assume they’ve now closed while they work through what they learned and then grand opening will happen.
Would they really close on a Saturday night with no notice though?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom