Disney Springs to Magic Kingdom

ChanceH

Original Poster
Family and I will be attending one of the MNSSHP in September and are staying off sight. We plan to spend the day at DS and then head to magic kingdom. I'm thinking take the boat to French quarter and then bus to magic kingdom. But I cant remember if you have to be staying at a resort for this or not. I dont remember ever being checked if we were staying on sight when using the bus or boat on any previous visits. What says the WDW crowd.

DisFanMark

You can take the boat transportation from DS to any DS boat resort and then catch a bus. Or a bus from DS to a resort and then to the MK.

Last edited:

Walt Disney1955

You can take the boat transportation from DS to any resort and then catch a bus. Or a bus from DS to a resort and then to the MK.

Disney Springs will go on a boat all the way to the Contemporary? I can sort of see the path it would need to take if it did that but does the boat from Disney Springs actually go that far up past Fort Wilderness and to the Contemporary?

ChanceH

Original Poster
Disney Springs will go on a boat all the way to the Contemporary? I can sort of see the path it would need to take if it did that but does the boat from Disney Springs actually go that far up past Fort Wilderness and to the Contemporary?
No the boat goes to certain resorts only. Then you have to take a bus.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Boats go from Disney Springs to Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom