Disney Springs tenant watch

StageFrenzy

Xfinity live? Interesting. I assume it won't have the local Philly stuff but more of a generic sports bar theme. The company that built it has one in Baltimore too. I would be most pleased with a Victory Beer Hall if they decide to include that.
Golden Monkey is a devious beast.

flyerjab

I was trying to think of this myself, it seems to be pretty full but it was dark when I was there last, plus it was crowded, I'm sure I missed a bit.

Also, I know that it hasn't been announced yet, but hasn't there been talk in the recent past about a QS opening related to Raglan Road (or operated by the owners of Raglan Road)? This, I assume, would also be opening on The Landing as well.

bhg469

Also, I know that it hasn't been announced yet, but hasn't there been talk in the recent past about a QS opening related to Raglan Road (or operated by the owners of Raglan Road)? This, I assume, would also be opening on The Landing as well.
That would be good but I hope it's better than Cooke's of Dublin.

I love Raglan Road but I tried Cookes recently and I was really let down. The food was pretty expensive and the sides are astronomical for a curry sauce with my fish and chips.

More quick service is a great idea, I just hope it's reasonable in price and quality.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
@danlb_2000, does anyone know where these 3 new locations are opening on The Landing? There can only be a few spots left.

Erwin Pearl will be in C8.2A, C8.2B is Apex Sunglass C8.4B is Sound Lion. The permit of Vivoli says it will be in CO6.2, but there isn't a CO6.2 on the map, to that's either a typo, or the map is labeled wrong. I don't know where Joffrey's is going, haven't seen a permit for that one yet. It's possible Vivoli or Joffresy's is going into C8.4A since it is still un-accounted for.

disneysprings-new-jpg.77053

GoofGoof

Premium Member
So the Town Center is the shopping side of things i take it ?
The assumption is that Town Center will focus more on shopping while The Landing is more focused on Dining and entertainment. I think someone said in one of these threads that there is going to be some dining as well in Town Center. It may have been @wdwmagic

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, Apr 12. In the building space reported to be Erwin Pearl, covered windows have appeared in place of the plywood covers. No signs have appeared yet. This is the corner store next to Apex Sunglasses, across from Paradiso 37, overlooking the courtyard in front of The Hangar.

IMG_5272.JPG

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
When I head down in Sept I will have to take some pics of what's about and what is being prepared as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom