Disney Springs Tenant Map

djkidkaz

Vince Camuto is open.
image.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I have updated the first post with the recent openings. Anyone know if I missed anything on the list that is now open?

flyakite

@danlb_2000 thanks for your perseverance and research! Do you whether the C07 space is still connected to Raglan Road? Is it possible that they are no longer interested and another restaurant group is leasing it? Are there any other likely restaurant spaces available? Thanks.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
@danlb_2000 thanks for your perseverance and research! Do you whether the C07 space is still connected to Raglan Road? Is it possible that they are no longer interested and another restaurant group is leasing it? Are there any other likely restaurant spaces available? Thanks.

I haven't seen anything else on C07, although there was a permit last week for the expansion of the Raglan Road kitchen.

flyakite

Thanks for the info. Reason I asked is a few weeks ago I had dinner at a well-respected local restaurant and heard that they are opening another location in Disney Springs. It has not been announced and was surprised since I thought all of the restaurant spaces were taken. If it is true the food will be terrific

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the info. Reason I asked is a few weeks ago I had dinner at a well-respected local restaurant and heard that they are opening another location in Disney Springs. It has not been announced and was surprised since I thought all of the restaurant spaces were taken. If it is true the food will be terrific

I think there is only one un-accounted for location that could get a restaurant and that is the D15 location on the map. Unless one of the existing restaurants is going to change.

djkidkaz

What restaurant?

TimeTrip

The restaurant is the Ravenous Pig, run by James and Julie Petrakis who have been James Beard nominees several times. They also own Cask and Larder and Swine and Sons and other recent ventures. James used to work at the Grill under Cliff Pleau back in the day....Disney connection.
Love me some Ravenous Pig, and Cask and Larder. Great stuff.. tho C+L is too pricey for breakfast...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom