Disney Springs Tenant Map

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Art Smith's could be B14, right? Nothing has been confirmed there yet.

This has been identified as the concept art for his restaurant. Not sure if that is 100% confirmed, but it certainly fits the style.

Chef-Arts-Florida-Fish-Camp_Full_24614.jpg

That art closely matches B09 - The Burger Shop show here...

Capture.JPG

With that said, Art's is supposed to be 6000 sq/ft. The Burger Shop is 4238 and B14 is 5248. Neither is a perfect match in size, but B14 is closer.

halltd

This has been identified as the concept art for his restaurant. Not sure if that is 100% confirmed, but it certainly fits the style.

Chef-Arts-Florida-Fish-Camp_Full_24614.jpg

That art closely matches B09 - The Burger Shop show here...

View attachment 124861

With that said, Art's is supposed to be 6000 sq/ft. The Burger Shop is 4238 and B14 is 5248. Neither is a perfect match in size, but B14 is closer.
Totally see what you're saying. And it makes sense. I was just hoping for another cool Disney place to eat. Maybe they just swapped locations.

AC21075

Totally see what you're saying. And it makes sense. I was just hoping for another cool Disney place to eat. Maybe they just swapped locations.
I agree with what you're saying that it does look like the "Burger Shop", but I think all three of those parcels might look kind of the same when all is said and done.

But both B10 and B14 are 6,000 sq ft when you add in the exterior space. I would assume one of those is Homecoming (Art Smith) and the other is Frontera Fresco from Rick Bayless.

But assuming that purple means "restaurant", does anybody have a clue as to the big space next to Coca Cola? That's huge. I know I saw an article about a wine bar or something, but that seems awfully big.

Stitchon

Frontera Fresco will probably slot into one of the inline or corner spaces. I'd imagine it'll be more along the lines of Blaze in terms of size, since it'll be a counter service place.

I should be able to have more updated info as contracting documents come around.

AC21075

Frontera Fresco will probably slot into one of the inline or corner spaces. I'd imagine it'll be more along the lines of Blaze in terms of size, since it'll be a counter service place.

I think the original announcement said it was going to be 6,000 sq ft as well. That's why i figured it was a likely candidate (along with Homecoming) for those two spaces.

Last edited:

Calmdownnow

I notice D15 on the map is also showing as a restaurant - but a really big one at around 16,000 sq feet internally and another 2,000 externally. Has anyone seen any suggestions about who might be planning an eatery of that size?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I notice D15 on the map is also showing as a restaurant - but a really big one at around 16,000 sq feet internally and another 2,000 externally. Has anyone seen any suggestions about who might be planning an eatery of that size?

D15 is also two stories, total of 16,000 with both stories.

BrianLo

Has there been any signs of construction for B10 yet?

I know this is probably sacrilege - But could D15 be a food court of sorts?

I know... 'Not-a-mall', but let's face it, people are going to expect the Town Center to have a massive quick serve with all that retail. The location with the adjacent massive restroom complex screams food court.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom