Disney Springs Tenant Map

Stitchon

I have updated the map and list with the latest opening. So here is what is still open...

- C07 was supposed to be an expansion of Raglan Road. There were permits for this a long time ago but it never materialized.
- B19-101 and B17-115/215 are both open. These are good sized corner spaces and would seem to be prime locations.
- B15-104, 105, 108 - UNOde50 is in at least one of these spaces, but I am not sure if it also takes up part or all of the other two, so there may be open space here.
- B17-107 appears to still be open.
- B28-105, 107 - There are two open spaces next to the restrooms.
- D15 - As of 9/16 this was still a walled of empty lot. There is some stuff stored there but not construction going on.

- @Stitchon reported seeing information about Seafolly but I have heard nothing more about this.
- I had seen a permit for Elizabeth Street Showroom somewhere in B17 but I haven't found any more information on that.
- Oakley is listed as opening "Winter 2016"
- Polite Pig is supposed to open "Spring 2017"
- Planet Hollywood is listed as "Fall 2016"
- Paddlefish (Fultons) i listed as "Winter 2016"
- The Edison is listed as "Spring 2017"
- The location next to the Edision which has been listed as Walts, and the underground area seem to still be up in the air.

My guess is that Seafolly broke their lease. The site I found the info on is a well-known contracting resource.

This type of stuff usually goes into civil court, so people might want to keep an eye out for that.

toolsnspools

I live in buffalo NY and you would be amazed at how hard the city is making it for uber and lyft to operate here.
You can have innovation or unions, but not both at the same time. Only one of those fills to pockets of the leaders of Buffalo. There's a reason I no longer liver there.

bhg469

You can have innovation or unions, but not both at the same time. Only one of those fills to pockets of the leaders of Buffalo. There's a reason I no longer liver there.
I would love to leave but I love my job a lot more than I hate this terrible state.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, October 8. This area had been "walled off" since Disney Springs opened. Now the walls are gone and grass planted in the area between the public restrooms next to the Coke building and the covered shops at Disney Springs. Whatever tenant will go here will be far into the future for now. The Disney Springs bus terminal is behind the trees on the right side of the photo. The Lime parking garage is in the background.

IMG_8467.JPG

Gatorboy

Photo update as of Saturday, October 8. This area had been "walled off" since Disney Springs opened. Now the walls are gone and grass planted in the area between the public restrooms next to the Coke building and the covered shops at Disney Springs. Whatever tenant will go here will be far into the future for now. The Disney Springs bus terminal is behind the trees on the right side of the photo. The Lime parking garage is in the background.

View attachment 167975

I noticed this area also, didn't know how long it had been this way

jt04

A permit was filed the other day for one of the last remaining open spots, B15-10. The tenant is list as Designer Fragrances and Cosmetics Company

Tenant Space B15-105, 1668 E Buena Vista Dr #1E, Designer Fragrances and Cosmetics Company - General Construction

Remember the days when people on these boards actually claimed Disney couldn't fill all the stores?

But even more bizarre is the some still take these posters seriously. Not referring to Steve or Martin or Lee.

Anyway, even freshbaked has been sipping the spirited kool-aid of late.

Danger freshbaked, danger.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
So with Paddlefish opening in a few days, what is left? Wine Bar George,
Edison, NBA thing and polite pig?

Yeah, that sounds about right. I am surprised there is still nothing in B17-115/215, the seems to be a prime piece of real estate. There are also a couple open spots across from D-Luxe Burger in the building that houses Zara, and of course there is the space next to Coke that never had anything built.

mm121

Yeah, that sounds about right. I am surprised there is still nothing in B17-115/215, the seems to be a prime piece of real estate. There are also a couple open spots across from D-Luxe Burger in the building that houses Zara, and of course there is the space next to Coke that never had anything built.
pepsi should build a location there

for the ultimate pepsi vs coke battle zone

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom