Disney Springs Mask Enforcement

jaklgreen

I think that it is going to be close to impossible to actually stop the virus from making it's rounds through the population. The only way to do that is to keep every single person on lock down until it is "gone". We all know that that is not possible. Maybe we are just delaying the inevitable, which is what the "experts" believed when this all started. That is why they used the term "flatten the curve" and not "stop the spread". I also think that people who can wear masks, should when they are in close proximity to others, so that those who can not, can go without one. Just like we do with vaccines, we all get vaccinated to help protect those who can not. I don't think that we need to stoop to paranoia levels and freak out when there is someone, outside and 20 feet away from you, without a mask.

lazyboy97o

I think that it is going to be close to impossible to actually stop the virus from making it's rounds through the population. The only way to do that is to keep every single person on lock down until it is "gone". We all know that that is not possible. Maybe we are just delaying the inevitable, which is what the "experts" believed when this all started. That is why they used the term "flatten the curve" and not "stop the spread". I also think that people who can wear masks, should when they are in close proximity to others, so that those who can not, can go without one. Just like we do with vaccines, we all get vaccinated to help protect those who can not. I don't think that we need to stoop to paranoia levels and freak out when there is someone, outside and 20 feet away from you, without a mask.
It’s not eradication or nothing. The spread can and has been greatly slowed throughout the rest of the world. The curve is flattened by slowing the spread.

mergatroid

FOX is the only one telling the truth.

I got news for you. Mask or no mask you're very likely going to get the virus and the end result is going to be the same for those who get it whether it happens today, two weeks from now or months from now. Wearing a mask slows the spread, it doesn't stop it.

What do you base this on? What research have you done on where FOX get's their information that makes you believe their information to be correct whilst every other network is wrong? Can you provide the name of the person or persons that FOX have somehow managed to find to give them this valuable insight into this virus?

Goofyernmost

John Connor:
""It was never our destiny to stop judgement day, it was merely to survive it""
"It was never our destiny to create it either. That's a much higher power. We were given a presumably working brain and a free will to either do the right thing or the wrong thing. We should not be the force that gets us to that judgement day. We should use that power we have been given to avoid it not create it."

(me)

phillip9698

FOX is the only one telling the truth.

I got news for you. Mask or no mask you're very likely going to get the virus and the end result is going to be the same for those who get it whether it happens today, two weeks from now or months from now. Wearing a mask slows the spread, it doesn't stop it.

Sadly seems like that's the truth America has accepted. Somehow other nations have adopted a more serious approach and aren't accepting the everyone is going to catch it so what's the big deal mindset that is taking root here.

WDWLOVER1957

You didn't get scared about this - like everyone else - until you were told to.

Let me put it this way. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. Can you imagine if all we saw everyday on the news and on social media was the amount of people who died from it everyday? We could have a website where they would track the number of people who had heart attacks/strokes and the number who died from it. Put it this way, it would affect your life and how you act. It would be ingrained in you. You might want red meat to be banned. You might go jogging a lot more and get some exercise. You might demand that your neighbor doesn't BBQ and you would want to report him because he might "get the people at his party infected" if they eat those burgers. Either way, it would force you to change your behaviour. You would be afraid of it. You might demand restaurants don't serve meat anymore and more salads.

What I am explaining to you is exactly how you have gotten manipulated over Covid-19. Of course people are going to be scared, there is nothing else going on in the world other than riots and classic attractions getting a makeover than this. This is where your undivided attention is.
Sorry I had a heart attack last year,. How did I pass that on to someone, your logic is so flawed I can't take you serious

mergatroid

The first guy was 60 and in the 2nd link the other was 57 or so I believe. There had to be something else happening to them for this to happen. There had to have been other issues that set this off. Even so, 150,000 people die a day worldwide. We can't shut the world down when bad things happen like this. We are setting ourselves up for much more failure than what we can bargain for because the deaths from the shutdown is far worse. It is too bad when anyone's parents die but do we shut the world down so that we can create even bigger problems?

So what you're saying is lets not bother with preventative measures because bad things happen? I'm sure you'd be happy to die in a plane crash because the pilot was drunk? "Yeah no point checking pilots aren't drunk, we could die of a heart attack at some point anyway so give him a triple brandy now and role the dice"

If a family member is killed by a drunk driver "Bit of a shame that, he just wanted to take the edge off with some beers and it's often said people drive better intoxicated. Besides she may have got cancer later in life so he's probably done her a favour killing her now when you think about it"

Get shot in the head by a postal worker with an assault rifle "Well bud look on the bright side. Yeah his brains are plastered all over the 711 window but who knows, he could have liver failure in 40 years time so swings and roundabouts"

Let's just throw caution to the wind with this great logic too "Hey kids, accept lifts from strangers. Some of them will be good people and you'll die one day anyway so live a little and trust them"

Chi84

Premium Member
So what you're saying is lets not bother with preventative measures because bad things happen? I'm sure you'd be happy to die in a plane crash because the pilot was drunk? "Yeah no point checking pilots aren't drunk, we could die of a heart attack at some point anyway so give him a triple brandy now and role the dice"

If a family member is killed by a drunk driver "Bit of a shame that, he just wanted to take the edge off with some beers and it's often said people drive better intoxicated. Besides she may have got cancer later in life so he's probably done her a favour killing her now when you think about it"

Get shot in the head by a postal worker with an assault rifle "Well bud look on the bright side. Yeah his brains are plastered all over the 711 window but who knows, he could have liver failure in 40 years time so swings and roundabouts"

Let's just throw caution to the wind with this great logic too "Hey kids, accept lifts from strangers. Some of them will be good people and you'll die one day anyway so live a little and trust them"
Thanks for the uplifting post 😉

Prince-1

There are plenty of people that work in the medical field - and I'll leave you to look that up on Youtube yourself - that say they are not meant for healthy people to wear nor are they meant to be worn for a long time.

Follow the money with this thing. Always follow the money. Who is manufacturing the masks and who is making money off of this? It might give you insight as to why it gets pushed as much as it does.

Did you actually say to use YouTube as a source?? 😂😂

Thanks for making me laugh Phil.

HongKongFooy

I'm curious about Universal's rest zone areas whereby guests may remove face coverings......... are they still operating those mask optional zones? (they were operational 5 days ago)

I ask because Orange County issued its directive after Universal opened those zones. Is Universal under some kind of exempt status from the county order whereby it is allowed to keep its rest zones?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom