Disney Springs Mask Enforcement

Walt Disney1955

With every post you demonstrate that you not only do not understand the reasoning behind masks and social distancing but probably don't really understand how diseases are transmitted. I'm not afraid of what will happen to me. I'm not, to my knowledge, in any high risk group and seeing as I run six miles every day I'm thinking my pulmonary strength is pretty good. What I am not is a selfish jerk who thinks he is brave because has no qualms about potentially spreading a novel disease to others whom I know nothing about besides the fact that they most likely have their own friends and family who depend on them and love them dearly.

You are parroting media talking points. You act as if wearing a mask makes you look noble. It makes you look nuts. You'd have agreed with this as early as February with me, maybe even later. You can't just be afraid to "infect" someone for the rest of your life, because you have been at risk of infecting someone your whole life. Actually, I'll let you in on something, we've all killed someone. You've had a cold or the flu that you inadvertently passed on to someone, and even if it went 5,000 people down the line to a 94 year old man on death's door, it still was the icing on the cake for him. So you've already done it, and never thought twice about it until you were told you were a "selfish jerk" if you didn't.

Talk to people 70+. You would be surprised at the percentage of them that think this thing is nuts. There are more of them that are relaxed than 20 year olds.

Prince-1

So when why are you listening to doctors' advice that has been drastically inaccurate over and over during this whole thing? I don't know what it would take for Dr. Fauci to get fired, but apparently it takes a lot.

I trust science too. Not to mention our natural resources like the sun and the fresh air. Don't wear a mask for 8 hours a day, it is very bad for you. That's science. But you obviously listen to politicians and the media if you are paranoid the way you are. 4 months ago did you even pay attention to someone who was standing in line behind you at the grocery store? Of course you didn't. It was the media that made you fearful of that. Me personally, I don't care, if I've survived doing things the way I've done up until now then I am not worried.

A doctor you ain't. :rolleyes:

Walt Disney1955

A doctor you ain't. :rolleyes:

Perhaps not, but I don't listen to a supposed doctor who has been wrong on every prediction he has made. Enough is enough. We all work hard and we all deserve to live our lives the way we choose. That's freedom, and that is not a fringe opinion. You can choose to stay home, you know?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
So when why are you listening to doctors' advice that has been drastically inaccurate over and over during this whole thing? I don't know what it would take for Dr. Fauci to get fired, but apparently it takes a lot.

I trust science too. Not to mention our natural resources like the sun and the fresh air. Don't wear a mask for 8 hours a day, it is very bad for you. That's science. But you obviously listen to politicians and the media if you are paranoid the way you are. 4 months ago did you even pay attention to someone who was standing in line behind you at the grocery store? Of course you didn't. It was the media that made you fearful of that. Me personally, I don't care, if I've survived doing things the way I've done up until now then I am not worried.

I'm not talking about Fauci - although he's one of the smarter people dealing with this. I've been speaking with my actual primacy care physician, whose specialty is infectious diseases, about this.

Now for four months ago - this was February, and I told people four months ago to back up when they got too close. Also, four months ago was when my wife and I began to work remotely from home and started having our groceries and most items delivered to our house because of us trying to avoid other people.

Now, if you want to accuse me of being a pawn of the media, knock yourself out. But if you want to and moan about the media and politics, there's a dedicated board for that.

Last edited:

Prince-1

Perhaps not, but I don't listen to a supposed doctor who has been wrong on every prediction he has made. Enough is enough. We all work hard and we all deserve to live our lives the way we choose. That's freedom, and that is not a fringe opinion. You can choose to stay home, you know?

Well he really hasn't been wrong that much but hey it's easier to just make things up like you are doing.

lazyboy97o

Just because you don't understand doesn't mean someone else was wrong.

Do please provide some research on your science. Or even an explanation as to why healthcare providers already for years required persons with cold or flu-like symptoms to wear a "very bad" mask. I was with someone in the hospital recently who had to wear a mask and their blood oxygen did drop down to 99% at one point!

lazyboy97o

You are parroting media talking points. You act as if wearing a mask makes you look noble. It makes you look nuts. You'd have agreed with this as early as February with me, maybe even later. You can't just be afraid to "infect" someone for the rest of your life, because you have been at risk of infecting someone your whole life. Actually, I'll let you in on something, we've all killed someone. You've had a cold or the flu that you inadvertently passed on to someone, and even if it went 5,000 people down the line to a 94 year old man on death's door, it still was the icing on the cake for him. So you've already done it, and never thought twice about it until you were told you were a "selfish jerk" if you didn't.

Talk to people 70+. You would be surprised at the percentage of them that think this thing is nuts. There are more of them that are relaxed than 20 year olds.
I wear a mask when I have cold or flu like symptoms and have done so for years because it is not a new idea. I also self isolate when I have the flu as has also long been recommended to again, avoid spreading it. I am not unaware that I have likely spread diseases to others but I am not under the delusion that I am somehow boldly courageous by being cavalier and not taking easy steps to mitigate spread.

Prince-1

Just because you don't understand doesn't mean someone else was wrong.

Do please provide some research on your science. Or even an explanation as to why healthcare providers already for years required persons with cold or flu-like symptoms to wear a "very bad" mask. I was with someone in the hospital recently who had to wear a mask and their blood oxygen did drop down to 99% at one point!

I know you are asking rhetorical questions as he can't/won't be able to answer them. Again, people like him are the reason why we are seeing massive spikes in CV which is causing people to have to continue to wear masks, socially distance themselves, and have things close up again. You know, all the things he is against. :rolleyes:

Rescue Ranger

I'm happy to wear a mask in crowds such as the parks. Just purchased some masks. However, if someone has a mask with them but is not wearing it, but still distanced, I have no issue. Why snap at someone else if they're not in your personal space?

More so, if you/someone else is that paranoid about the virus...and you have every right to be if that is how you feel, WHY are you going out to begin with? Why put yourself in those situations? Stay home and only leave for your direct essential needs.

Once the parks open, guests will definitely be taking masks off in instances where they are extetremly hot, taking a drink, getting off a ride, adjusting them, drying them off after getting wet, taking photos, etc. I think that is all fine but I'm also expecting those vocal out there with their strong opinions will snap at other parks guests over it.

gdrj

I didn’t read the 19 pages but did skim.
1-If you dont feel safe, dont go.
2-Photos of people sitting and not near anyone taking their masks off is not a life threatening concern.
3-I do wear a mask when on stores and in crowded areas.
4-Someone taking a mask off while social distancing is not put you in any greater danger than being in a store much closer to people.

Yes I understand its the rule to keep a mask on, and when I visit in Aug I will wear a mask. By the way being vocal and raising your voice put those near you in danger of being effective

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Wow 😳
I wish we had of had Dr Phil leading our fight against the lie that is the Corona virus , then my country may not be in the state it's in 😞

Excuse me while I pop off down to the pub for a pint and catch up with my friends. After having a haircut and booking in with my tattoo artist. It sucks to be in a country with ZERO cases and no restrictions on what we can do and whom we can see. Guess our director of public health (a world class virologist) may have actually known a thing or two 🤔 . That and the fact we all pulled together in following lockdown and social distancing protocols.

NelleBelle

You know a 10 year old child who has lost both of his parents to Covid-19? These would be parents that are in their 30s or possibly 40.

Do tell.
Here:
https://gulfnews.com/uae/health/sha...oth-parents-die-from-covid-19-1.1589937105137

https://nypost.com/2020/06/11/la-parents-both-die-of-coronavirus-leaving-five-kids-orphaned/

https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/othe...ope-after-mom-dad-die-of-covid-19/ar-BB15CoCj

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/nyregion/nyc-coronavirus-flatbush-brooklyn.html

I can keep going but I'm sure you'll have some snarky-*** comment denying the fact theses children lost their parents to Covid-19.

Walt Disney1955

I'm not talking about Fauci - although he's one of the smarter people dealing with this. I've been speaking with my actual primacy care physician, whose specialty is infectious diseases, about this.

Now for four months ago - this was February, and I told people four months ago to back up when they got too close. Also, four months ago was when my wife and I began to work remotely from home and started having our groceries and most items delivered to our house because of us trying to avoid other people.

Now, if you want to accuse me of being a pawn of the media, knock yourself out. But if you want to ***** and moan about the media and politics, there's a dedicated board for that.

I'll say you are easy to manipulate and leave it at that. But unfortunately you aren't alone.

I wear a mask when I have cold or flu like symptoms and have done so for years because it is not a new idea. I also self isolate when I have the flu as has also long been recommended to again, avoid spreading it. I am not unaware that I have likely spread diseases to others but I am not under the delusion that I am somehow boldly courageous by being cavalier and not taking easy steps to mitigate spread.

You are more or less the only person I have ever seen then that wore a mask when they were sick. It wasn't a thing in North America at all until people were told to do it.

Well he really hasn't been wrong that much but hey it's easier to just make things up like you are doing.

2.2 million Americans will die from Covid-19. That was his prediction. Not to mention before the pandemic hit in the U.S. he said as recently as February 29th that Americans have nothing to worry about. If you or I screwed up that badly at work we'd be fired.

lazyboy97o

You are more or less the only person I have ever seen then that wore a mask when they were sick. It wasn't a thing in North America at all until people were told to do it.
Prior irresponsible action does not justify future irresponsible action. I’m guessing you can’t provide evidence that masks are dangerous like you claim?

Walt Disney1955

The first guy was 60 and in the 2nd link the other was 57 or so I believe. There had to be something else happening to them for this to happen. There had to have been other issues that set this off. Even so, 150,000 people die a day worldwide. We can't shut the world down when bad things happen like this. We are setting ourselves up for much more failure than what we can bargain for because the deaths from the shutdown is far worse. It is too bad when anyone's parents die but do we shut the world down so that we can create even bigger problems?

Walt Disney1955

Prior irresponsible action does not justify future irresponsible action. I’m guessing you can’t provide evidence that masks are dangerous like you claim?

There are plenty of people that work in the medical field - and I'll leave you to look that up on Youtube yourself - that say they are not meant for healthy people to wear nor are they meant to be worn for a long time.

Follow the money with this thing. Always follow the money. Who is manufacturing the masks and who is making money off of this? It might give you insight as to why it gets pushed as much as it does.

lazyboy97o

There are plenty of people that work in the medical field - and I'll leave you to look that up on Youtube yourself - that say they are not meant for healthy people to wear nor are they meant to be worn for a long time.

Follow the money with this thing. Always follow the money. Who is manufacturing the masks and who is making money off of this? It might give you insight as to why it gets pushed as much as it does.
Random YouTube videos are not scientific research. Masks are not a new idea for repair diseases but thank you for again reiterating that you don’t understand the purpose.

Ah yes, how could I have forgotten about Big Fabric. I’m guessing you’re now a nudist too so as to not line their pockets?

Prince-1

I'll say you are easy to manipulate and leave it at that. But unfortunately you aren't alone.

2.2 million Americans will die from Covid-19. That was his prediction. Not to mention before the pandemic hit in the U.S. he said as recently as February 29th that Americans have nothing to worry about. If you or I screwed up that badly at work we'd be fired.

Sorry Phil but I’m done taking to someone like you. Again we are lucky that the majority of people do not think like you and will do what we need to do to get through the pandemic. You and people like you just get lucky from people who give a crap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom