Disney Springs Mask Enforcement

lazyboy97o

Why? Is it a bad thing to realize just how much of a social engineering project this whole thing has been? So it has been bad to NOT treat your neighbor like a leper? Overnight our society, including yourself, just accepted the fact that humans are pariahs and can and will kill them just by touching each other. The psychological issues this started are just like watching a plane crash into slow motion. Yes, someone in my position should be happy they didn't fall for this stuff from day one and saw it for what it is. I spent the entire day at my parent's house for Father's Day. If you or anyone else didn't visit your father because some idiot politician told you not to then you should NOT be proud of that.
You have now repeatedly posted hyperbole and false information. Now you claim to have omniscience and know how people are acting.

Walt Disney1955

You have now repeatedly posted hyperbole and false information. Now you claim to have omniscience and know how people are acting.

What is false about it? In a span of a week I was watching an NBA/NHL game on television and by the end of the week toilet paper was being hoarded at my local grocery store and I had people I have known my whole life be afraid to give me a handshake. This was in the span of a week. You really want to try and prove this is normal behaviour?

Prince-1

It is all under the same umbrella my friend. Avoid mainstream media at all costs.

People WERE scared into a senseless panic, and still are.

Nobody wants to be the first one to make that call. Then they'll look like they just care about profits. Well, duh, that does pay your employees who need that money to pay their bills to feed their families and such. You really think these corporations are all for this just because they publicly say that they care about your "safety" first? It is killing them because they rightly want to run a business. When the fear stops, the normalcy returns.

In the past three months I haven't, nor has my family, changed our habits. For the family members and friends that wanted to see us we saw them at their homes or at ours. We hugged, ignored social distancing or at least sat like normal adults do during a visit and my kids have played with every kid that was allowed to play with them. Guess how many people I've killed? None. In fact, no one in my entire circle, and it is a big one, has even gotten tested positive, or sick. It is time for people to wake up, this virus has done more damage just solely based on the reaction than the actual virus will ever do. And don't even get me going on the amount of deaths that this has caused, because it will depress you if you knew the truth. You'd wonder why the heck the 477,000 Covid-19 deaths were worth it.

Thankfully many others are doing theIr part to help others stay healthy. And as long as people like you are doing nothing to help slow the pandemic down we will all continue to live with the restrictions that we currently have.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
And I always tell people like you to go pound. Nothing more fun.

I've been told worse by better people than you.

You have every right to complain about not wearing a mask. You have no right to potentially get other people sick. So if I feel my health is threatened by your proximity to me and your lack of courtesy during times of pandemic, I will tell you directly to back the up.

NelleBelle

Don't they make allowances for certain circumstances sure I read somewhere they do
I thought so too! Reading general guidelines for mask wearing there generally is an exemption from wearing masks if there is a medical condition that makes breathing difficult while wearing one. But searching through Disney's mask requirements, I couldn't find anything that listed any exceptions except being under age 2. I guess that may be one the means Disney keeps crowd levels down 🤷‍♀️

Chi84

Premium Member
I've been told worse by better people than you.

You have every right to complain about not wearing a mask. You have no right to potentially get other people sick. So if I feel my health is threatened by your proximity to me and your lack of courtesy during times of pandemic, I will tell you directly to back the **** up.
I’m the person standing behind you two tough guys. Quit raining on my vacation.

Chi84

Premium Member
Quit raining on my health.

Give me 6 feet of distance.
No no. I’m not the one raining on your health. I’m 6 feet away wearing a mask lol. It’s the guy you’re fighting with who’s raining on your health and the two of you who are raining on my vacation.

My point is that - in my opinion - the chances of having one’s vacation negatively impacted by boorish guest behavior are infinitely greater than catching Covid from a brief encounter with a stranger standing less than 6 feet away. If people start getting aggressive about taking it upon themselves to enforce Disney’s mask requirement, there will be one more reason for Disney to abandon the requirement as soon as it’s legal to do so.

Last edited:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Just stay home. Forever. There's no forcefield at six feet.

I'll be at Disney Springs this weekend. With a mask on my face, and a bottle of rubbing alcohol spray in my pocket. Ready to tell anyone who gets to close to back up. Either politely or otherwise.

Chi84

Premium Member
I'll be at Disney Springs this weekend. With a mask on my face, and a bottle of rubbing alcohol spray in my pocket. Ready to tell anyone who gets to close to back up. Either politely or otherwise.
Sounds like a party!

G00fyDad

It doesn't matter how you feel about this - whether you think COVID is a joke or not. Your feelings and opinions on wearing a mask are irrelevant. WDW is private property. They set the rules. If you don't want to follow those rules, you will be asked to leave. If you don't want to follow the rules, you shouldn't go. It will save the rest of us the trouble and annoyance of seeing you removed from the premisses.

While I DO advocate for wearing a mask at all times in public and do so myself I am going to have to call you on this post. We all know full well that Disney CM's are not going to do anything about people not wearing a mask. They may approach a person and offer a free mask to them as a hint that they should wear one but that is it. No one is going to be asked to leave the parks and most of the people not wearing a mask will never even be approached by the CM's or supervisors. Or ANYONE at all. They have already proven their track record with the smoking and selfie-sticks issues. They are not going to be worried about a mask. Especially since the person refusing to wear the mask is probably someone ready to pick a fight over some perceived attack on their Constitutional rights.

Jon81uk

I thought so too! Reading general guidelines for mask wearing there generally is an exemption from wearing masks if there is a medical condition that makes breathing difficult while wearing one. But searching through Disney's mask requirements, I couldn't find anything that listed any exceptions except being under age 2. I guess that may be one the means Disney keeps crowd levels down 🤷‍♀️

If you have a breathing-related medical condition then probably best not to go out for non-essential activities for the time being anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom