Disney Spring Hotels Extra Magic Hours Blue Ticket

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

Original Poster
Disney Spring Hotels Extra Magic Hours Blue Ticket.

Do you have to pick that up at the hotel to get EMH at the parks on check in night?

Or can you get the blue EMH ticket or some kind of thing on your magic band to show that you have EMH at the Disney Springs hotels.

In other words can you go straight to the parks or do you have to go to the hotels at some point before EMH night.

DisneyJoe

Advertisement
Disney Spring Hotels Extra Magic Hours Blue Ticket.

Do you have to pick that up at the hotel to get EMH at the parks on check in night?

Or can you get the blue EMH ticket or some kind of thing on your magic band to show that you have EMH at the Disney Springs hotels.

In other words can you go straight to the parks or do you have to go to the hotels at some point before EMH night.
Per https://disneyspringshotels.com/more-disney-magic/

"Some Guests may require a voucher to access Extra Magic Hour benefit. Please inquire at check-in. "

From my experience, linking a non-Disney resort to your MDE account is there to allow FP+ access, I have never heard that it allows access to EMH, thus the need for the voucher - although there may be exceptions.

Rob562

We just got home from a stay at the Disney Springs Best Western. There was no mention of anything needed for EMH, nor was anything additional given to us for it. (Though we actually never used it, our chosen park days didn't align with EMH)

Since MDE knows you're at a Disney Springs hotel to grant FP+ access, and it does that for both FP+ and EMH at regular Disney hotels, I don't see that it would be any different for EMH access. Anything extra would be for guests without an MDE account.

-Rob

The_Jobu

Not an offsite question, but:

What are evening extra hours like at MK? I know it makes the park a bit busier during the day, but does it become a walk-on during EMH or is it still fairly busy?

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

Original Poster

What are evening extra hours like at MK? I know it makes the park a bit busier during the day, but does it become a walk-on during EMH or is it still fairly busy?
It's not like it used to be before they expanded by adding the 7 Disney Springs hotels and 3-4 Bonnet Creek hotels.

MK EMH is on Wed night from 10 pm to midnight.

Mine Train will still show a 35 min wait and Space Mountain can be about 30-40 min. I think Thunder Mountain also has a relatively long wait time and hings like Belle's Castle and Splash Mountain seem closed at that time.

The walk ons are things like Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and People Mover.

The_Jobu

It's not like it used to be before they expanded by adding the 7 Disney Springs hotels and 3-4 Bonnet Creek hotels.

Mine Train will still show a 35 min wait and Space Mountain can be about 30-40 min. I think Thunder Mountain also has a relatively long wait time and hings like Belle's Castle and Splash Mountain seem closed at that time.

The walk ons are things like Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and People Mover.
Hmmmm.... that's what I thought. Might be more productive to just avoid EMH.

Dad 2 M & M

It has gotten much busier to ride rides, and even more busy if you are trying anything around the Castle or shopping/eating/taking pics on Main Street. EME doesn't empty the Park, but should (if the CMs are scanning) reduce wait times for rides. I agree with the walk ons being Pirates, Jungle, and things of such, but the E Tics are still a substantial wait and will reduce what can be accomplished. During the holidays with the Park staying open later, the EME were 10-12, 11-1. After 11:00 you could a dramatic drop in peeps staying...A quick look at next week's calendar reveals MK closing at 8:00, with the EME being 8:00-10:00. While the Parks will have seen the Holiday crowds dwindle, those EMEs being so early will result in crowds still being high to moderate as many will not leave before 10:00

The night EMH at EPCOT on Tuesday's night is pretty good though. Walk on pretty much on everything except Frozen (20-25 minute wait) and maybe Test Track (not sure).
I must admit that late night epcot does sound like a lot of fun.
Epcot is a blast on Tuesday nights! Avoid Frozen and you'll be able to accomplish much!!

Top Bottom