Disney Sims Relaunched

luke2102

Original Poster
Due to various other commitments including University, I wasn't able to update the site for some time, but have recently just overhauled the complete site, and added a few new simulations including:

• Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
  • Mission Space
  • Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
  • and a couple more.

I hope to continue adding to the simulations every couple of months, but enjoy then newly released ones.

Even the ones which were previously released have been completely re-coded, with new features added.

You can visit the site at the new address: www.disneysims.co.uk

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Luke

luke2102

Original Poster
If you wish to view the sims through a different method they are also available here

Sorry about the site being down the host is working to get it back up ASAP.

Thanks

Luke

EpcotServo

Yes for more Disney Sims!

Things to work on:

-FNSV! Great pick! Some things though: The Subs hatches would never stay up while moving to Load. Also consider wideing it and giving it the three dock load/unload at the same place system it has in real life. Also it would be great if you could switch into a "wide mode" and see it from an overview standpoint, not just the dots. Plus on the layout, the cavern back part isn't a circle. It's a straight line up, 180 turn, then straight back again.

-More people. I don't think each Sim has enough people, it needs to be really full of people in each Sim.

-Time Play: Try being able to do two modes: Free Play, and against the clock. TheMagical recently added this to all of there Sims, and it plays great. They've also done alot of great work, check them out!
http://www.themagical.nl/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=153

Great work again! Can't wait to see Midway Mania.

Philo

I just tried playing The Haunted Mansion Sim. I loaded pre-show area 1 and started it. A second or so later I loaded pre-show area 2 and hit start. When area 1 had finished the preshow and the doors to the omi-movers opened, the doors to area 2 also opened even though the preshow had not finished. A small bug maybe.

Not going to stop me playing though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom