Disney Shot Glasses

cm1988

WDW shot glasses

It used to be, they didn't offer shot glasses. ''Course, that was when they had just one park (isn't there a song about that... "one little park"?...):D Anyhooo... that little park didn't offer any beverage stronger than lemonade, so shot glasses would have been more than slightly out of theme.

Pioneer Hall

They aren't shotglasses, they are toothpick holders.

We collect the shotglasses, and whenever we ask for them we are corrected by saying we want toothpick holders. Can you believe that is what they are trained to call them???

PuertoRekinSam

Toothpick holders are taller and tapered. Candle holders are the same diamater all the away around.

The characters do not appear on Shot glasses, but on these items.

Shot glasses however are sold.

I have one from Splash Mt. and one from Pirates, both with price stickers that say "SG" on them.

Dawn S

Oh, it is bigger than I realized. My mom's been collecting them for years. She now has over 200 of them from everywhere imaginable. I just started my collection. I only have about 10 at the present. Not sure where to get them online (eBay was my only suggestion). If you find out though, pass on the word. I'm always looking for new shopping venues! :D

Pioneer Hall

The only problem with the Disney one's is that they are so expensive. And there is one for almost every attraction. But I guess we fall for their trap, because we always buy as many as we can. The 100 YOM one is really nice.

Disney4648

Original Poster
Thanks for the help everyone, i think im gonna buy a 100YOM Blue glass on ebay! This will be the first one to start my collection.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom