Disney sending emails that you have to confirm you’re coming to WDW

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have a Jambo reservation for 9/8 - 9/16 (DVC points) and haven't gotten an email yet either. Seems like all the Jambo confirmations aren't going out since those folks will need to be moved, now that Jambo is once again on the closed list. Wondering if I should call to see where I will be moved to. I assume it will be Kidani, which is still showing very open availability to my dates, but who knows.
I’m staying at Coronado.

Monorail_Orange

Is this only for resorts that aren't open? I've got 3 DVC reservations this year and haven't received anything yet. But first two are in July and August at Poly and Boardwalk. Last is for Jambo House in December.
I got one yesterday for our trip at the end of July, DVC using points at Poly. Do check the various folders, my MDE is connected to my gmail, and it got shunted into the "Promotions" folder of my inbox.

Honestly, if I hadn't have been reading this thread and gone looking, I probably would have missed it. Mine said they needed a response by July 1.

tissandtully

I got one yesterday for our trip at the end of July, DVC using points at Poly. Do check the various folders, my MDE is connected to my gmail, and it got shunted into the "Promotions" folder of my inbox.

Honestly, if I hadn't have been reading this thread and gone looking, I probably would have missed it. Mine said they needed a response by July 1.
Holy cow, you were right, it was in promotions of my Gmail! I even have filters set up to forward these e-mails to my main account. Wow, thank you!

JD2000

For those who selected "I'm still planning on coming" with an 'All-Stars Resort' reservation; what additional steps did you get on the next page(s)?

Mainahman

For those who selected "I'm still planning on coming" with an 'All-Stars Resort' reservation; what additional steps did you get on the next page(s)?
I'd call. Our move from all-star happened before I got the email, so you will also need to be moved.

Tomi-Rocket

I got one for late Sept. I have yet to reply because we were going for a couple of days before our Disney Cruise and I believe the cruise will be cancelled. ☹️

skimbob

I got one this week for September. I was at Wilderness Lodge and had to rebook to the villas. I got a deluxe studio at the same cost. I also found out that Wilderness Lodge won’t be available in January either so I booked a new room at Copper Creek Villas for less money.

JD2000

Let me re-phrase that:

For those who selected "I'm still planning on coming" with a reservation at a resort that is currently scheduled to be closed during your stay; what additional steps did you get on the next page(s)?

nickys

Premium Member
I have a Jambo reservation for 9/8 - 9/16 (DVC points) and haven't gotten an email yet either. Seems like all the Jambo confirmations aren't going out since those folks will need to be moved, now that Jambo is once again on the closed list. Wondering if I should call to see where I will be moved to. I assume it will be Kidani, which is still showing very open availability to my dates, but who knows.
If you go to look at Jambo on the DVC booking page, there is a new message displayed confirming it is opening on July 10th, albeit that only the DVC villas and pool will open.

I’m convinced the reason it was removed from the WDW site is because it was leading people to believe that AKL was opening as a regular resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom