Disney Restaurant Pictures

jmani56

Original Poster
One part of WDW that I haven't seen enough of is the interior of all the restaurants. Anyone have some pics they can post? I'm particularly interested in the Coral Reef Cafe and any World Showcase eatery.

Thanks.

LoriMistress

Inside Crystal Palace (yes, DH and I are posting w/ Eeyore right in the middle.)

47b4df31b3127cce9a926e8951e600000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

I haven't had a chance to scan more pictures. I have a a least a few of 50's Primetime.

primetime52

I never imagined that I would like Moroccan food, but with service like that, I might give marrakesh a second thought the next time I'm in Epcot!

Disney4648

Please- if anyone has any inside pictures of the Coral reef cafe, please post them. Never been there, want to see what its like.

sgeist

Given the response to my Restaurant Marrakesh picture, I feel the need to provide some additional information in case jmani56 is not familiar with the restaurant. Restaurant Marrakesh features live music and bellydancing (dancer pictured) and the tables are set up around a rectangular area in the center of the restaurant where said music and bellydancing is done. If the restaurant is busy, you could be seated quite a distance away from the entertainment. The section of the restaurant farthest away is actually a couple of steps up from the rest which I'm sure helps with the view, but you're pretty far away. We went there for lunch and the crowd was sparse at best, so they were only filling the tables that were closest to the stage.

You can get a better look at Restaurant Marrakesh on Disney's site.

In fact, if you go here, and click on each restaurant, it looks like they've got pictures of the dining areas for all Epcot restaurants.

jmani56

Original Poster
Thanks for the info everyone. If anybody has more pics, please post them. I have never been to restaurants in Japan, Canada, China, France, etc.

sbkline

PDSCF0528_066.jpg

The Garden Grill Restaraunt. Okay, you don't get to see much of the restaraunt, but that's Farmer Mickey there. LOL

WEDisney

Not my best work but its hard to concentrate with all that great food around

O'Hana
DisneyRest01.jpg

Citrico's
DisneyRest02.jpg

Victoria and Albert's
DisneyRest03.jpg

Boma01
DisneyRest04.jpg

Boma02
DisneyRest05.jpg

Restaurant Marrakesh
DisneyRest06.jpg

Columbia Harbor House
DisneyRest07.jpg

Spoodles
DisneyRest08.jpg

Raglan Road
DisneyRest09.jpg

Boatwrights
DisneyRest10.jpg

WEDisney

A Few More

Port Orlean's Food Court
DisneyRest11.jpg

River Roost
DisneyRest12.jpg

Cape May
DisneyRest13.jpg

California Grill (Didn't want to disturb anyone)
DisneyRest14.jpg

Kona Cafe
DisneyRest15.jpg

Bongos
DisneyRest16.jpg

Artist Point
DisneyRest17.jpg

Disney4648

WEDisney- Great pics. Your picture of the River Mill Food Court brought back a lot of good memories. Great food and great times.

WEDisney

Thank you. My next trip I hope to take a little more time in the restaurants and take some better quality pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom