Disney Resort Liquidation?

MotherOfBirds

Original Poster
I am told there are locations in Orlando/Kissimmee where old Disney resort and parks furniture/housewares end up. A friend of mine has a pineapple table from Caribbean Beach and a painting from Y&B. Can any of the fine people of WDWM tell me where I can find one of these liquidation locations?

monykalyn

I am told there are locations in Orlando/Kissimmee where old Disney resort and parks furniture/housewares end up. A friend of mine has a pineapple table from Caribbean Beach and a painting from Y&B. Can any of the fine people of WDWM tell me where I can find one of these liquidation locations?
I know stuff shows up in cast connections and other places open to CM’s. I have some coat hooks from Pop century. Not sure if there’s a general “open to public” place but I’d be interested in knowing too!

Alice a

A fair amount ends up on ebay. That's where I bought Boardwalk curtains and room art, a Yacht club armchair and ottoman, Contemporary decorative bed bolsters, and a fair amount of other stuff that's removed during refurbs.

Some of it is in better shape than others- the curtains REEKED - and it tends to come in waves, but it's nice having little mementos from rooms/hotels we've stayed at many times.

piglet1

You can also try OwnTheMagic.com. They sell surplus hotel and park merch - I also got an old Boardwalk curtain, which had a stain on the bottom in one corner, but I was able to work around it and it's now valances for my living room

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom