Disney registry

Rachellelynnxo

Original Poster
So, there's 3 of us going on our honeymoon. It will be our daughter too. What is the quantity of the Disney registry we need for 10 days worth of park access? I don't know what I should put. Thanks!

Weather_Lady

i-dont-understand-a-word-you-just-said1_52b35ef488e59d6cec7efcef.jpg

Are you talking about filling out a Disney online honeymoon registry, and are wondering what park tickets would cost for the three of you so you can ask others to contribute to honeymoon expenses, as their wedding gift? If that's the question (and the price will depend on what type of tickets you're looking for, the age of your daughter, whether you are Florida residents, etc.), you can calculate ticket prices right on the official WDW website (and check for discounts).

Rachellelynnxo

Original Poster
i-dont-understand-a-word-you-just-said1_52b35ef488e59d6cec7efcef.jpg

Are you talking about filling out a Disney online honeymoon registry, and are wondering what park tickets would cost for the three of you so you can ask others to contribute to honeymoon expenses, as their wedding gift? If that's the question (and the price will depend on what type of tickets you're looking for, the age of your daughter, whether you are Florida residents, etc.), you can calculate ticket prices right on the official WDW website (and check for discounts).
I know how to look up the park prices for tickets and what-not, but can I use the honeymoon registry to pay for those tickets or do I have to do it separate. I orginally wanted to put Disney Gift cards from target on my registry, but I didn't want that to be the only thing on it; so I was going to contribute it into the disney honeymoon registry. Sorry again, when I posted it I was half way awake.

Weather_Lady

I know how to look up the park prices for tickets and what-not, but can I use the honeymoon registry to pay for those tickets or do I have to do it separate. I orginally wanted to put Disney Gift cards from target on my registry, but I didn't want that to be the only thing on it; so I was going to contribute it into the disney honeymoon registry. Sorry again, when I posted it I was half way awake.

Per the "sample registry" on Disney's honeymoon registry Q&A website, yes, you can include a number of different vacation components, including tickets, on the registry.

https://disney.honeymoonwishes.com/...ey-World-Resort-Norah-Leeman-David-Curry.html

RachaelatVWTM

Thank you
Hi. There are other Disney honeymoon registry sites, besides for the one that is offered directly from Disney. Our site at Honeymoonwiththemagic.com is a great place to register for all of your resort, park, and attraction desires. That way your guests can contribute directly towards one or more item. It also connects you with one of your Disney Travel Agents, such as myself, who can assist you in planning you Magical Honeymoon Vacation. Please let me know if you would like any additional information, and Congratulations!!!

PeoplemoverTTA

All they do is give you money anyway - it’s up to you to spend however you want (although we tried to spend on what we put our registry so we could take pictures and “show” our loved ones how we enjoyed their gifts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom