Disney Realities (Brainstorm Wanted)

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
So this is a concept that I've come up with a long time ago. It's an action-adventure video game where the player travels across the worlds of many Disney and Pixar movies and plays as several heroes, battling villains and completing quests in the process.

So here is the premise:
Throughout the ages, the multiverse has been kept in balance by the Guild of Sorcerers, led by Yen Sid and his apprentice, Mickey Mouse. Using a magical crystal in an enchanted kingdom between worlds, they were able to keep peace and order in the multiverse. However, his brother, Vanu Sid, grew jealous of him and wanted the power of the multiverse to himself. The two brothers fought, destroying the crystal in the process and sending its fragments through many dimensions. Both sorcerers disappeared that day and their presence has been unknown ever since.

Many years later, Vanu returned, annexing certain parts of the multiverse and creating a realm known as "Realitoplis," made up of all these worlds he had conquered. However, there is still hope. Yen is alive as well, being held captive by his brother. In order to save him and the multiverse, several Disney heroes must team up with each other and travel across Realitopolis, obtaining the eight scattered pieces of the crystal to do so. However, it will not be easy, for Vanu has an army of Disney villains at his side who would do anything to get their hands on the fragments. Soon enough, it is clear that the fate of the entire multiverse rests in the player's hands.

You may be asking "what kind of a game is this?" It's not a toys-to-life game like Disney InfINity. It's a big action game where there are several layable characters (think of the LEGO games.)

Realitopolis consists of many worlds. Some of which, however, I am unsure of what to use. I would like some suggestions on what to include in the world made up of several dimensions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom