Disney RCT3 Rides including E:E, ToT, TT, RnRC, Dinosaur, Soarin', HM and much more!!

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
Hi everyone!:wave:

Notice: These were not created by me!

Remember "Fantasmic the Ride", well; now there are much more!!!
Including firework shows...

There are many Disney, and non-Disney rides. The Disney rides are awesome!!

Here is the link... http://www.putmeonthenet.net/
Enjoy!!!

CoasterDude

Dude, that's awesome. I wish I knew how to do things like that. Also I wish I had the time to do that stuff as well. Thanks for sharing that.

RonAnnArbor

They are cool -- but not for nothing, isn't that kinda breaking every copyright law there is when you use Disney-owned music and post it on the internet and call it "your" video?

makonyy15

PianoManKD said:
Is there a way you can download and use those disney coasters in our own game?

You may be able to find the general outline or beginning coaster, but the coasters you see in the videos are broken up pieces of a coaster, changed and edited, then put all back together to look like one video. It's one scenery area but there may be 3 or 4 coasters used to create one coaster, it's on one of the "Backlot Tour" videos that he has.

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
RonAnnArbor said:
They are cool -- but not for nothing, isn't that kinda breaking every copyright law there is when you use Disney-owned music and post it on the internet and call it "your" video?

I see what you are saying, but I think he calls it "his video" because he is the one who probably put 100+ hours into producing all of what you see in the video. (with the help of RCT3 of course :animwink: )

And because his homepage has "his videos" and his "friends videos".

yeti

Wow. Those are very cool. I really wonder how they do that. Probably spend hours on end working on these rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom