Disney RCT add-on

Jimengland

Original Poster
If Chris Sawyer were to make a RCT Disney add-on pack it would please alot of people and may make quite alot of money as it would make the game far more interesting. Plus it would be simple enough to do just add Dumbo- easy, a limo to the Corkscrew rollercoaster and you have the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. A 360 cinema with a few films, Star Tours another plonk down. And some themeing (especially Toontown), some other things and it would be amazing. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can FORCE Sawyer to make this. Maybe a petition, I don't know.

NowInc

Will never happen...

First off..Sawyer has gone on the record as saying as there will be NO MORE add-ons for RCT...the game is about as far as it can go....any more additions would need a stronger game engine. Those phantom rumors of him working on RCT2 are pretty much a dead issue as well...he won't do it until technology will catch up with what he needs to do..

Second of all..Disney is already making a game that is similar to RCT...and they will NEVER release the rights for ANYONE other than disney to use the names/designs etc of their parks...

Remember...this is a company that sued a day care center for having murals of disney characters on the walls...

markymark

Originally posted by NowInc
Will never happen...

Second of all..Disney is already making a game that is similar to RCT...and they will NEVER release the rights for ANYONE other than disney to use the names/designs etc of their parks...

Is this Ultimate Ride? and if so, when is it released?

JAY-ROD

Remember...this is a company that sued a day care center for having murals of disney characters on the walls... [/B][/QUOTE]

when did this happen?

NowInc

This was a few years ago...I remember reading about it in the local paper here in orlando..i should of saved the article. It was quite interesting actually....they are so harsh when it comes to the copyright/licensing of their characters that they would go that far...

Nightwing

I belive Chris Sawyer IS working on a secret project, but he won't say what it is. I think he said that on his official web site. I also doubt that Disney and Chris would team up. Disney is too greedy to "partner" with someone else. That's why they're doing the "Ulimate Ride" game. But instead of giving the public what they want ,(REAL Disney attractions, theming, etc), they just made crazy looking lands and far out coasters with no FUN involved.

wdwmaniac

Is the Ultimate Ride more of a roller coaster tycoon game or a Sim Park/Sim Coaster game? (like graphics, and size of objects?)

Nightwing

It's a little of both. You do have "goals" you have to reach in order to earn "tickets" to open new parks. You can't buy off the shelf roller coasters, you must build them yourself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom