Disney Quest

forevermickey

Original Poster
Though I have been to WDW over and over, I have never been to Disney Quest. Now that I have a little one and she is of an age to enjoy this I have questions. It says Park Admission Required. Does that mean I would have to get the Water Park and more option on our ticket? Can you pay out of pocket to get in. Once in, are the games an additional cost?
Thank you in advance for helping me to understand :)

disneygirl1024

You can either pay out of pocket or get the water park and more option added on your ticket and that will also get you in. I'm not sure which way is cheaper to do but either way is good.

openendedsky

Though I have been to WDW over and over, I have never been to Disney Quest. Now that I have a little one and she is of an age to enjoy this I have questions. It says Park Admission Required. Does that mean I would have to get the Water Park and more option on our ticket? Can you pay out of pocket to get in. Once in, are the games an additional cost?
Thank you in advance for helping me to understand :)
Games are all free, and @disneygirl1024 said it best.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
2 things....

If you go, check your little ones height. Some of the headlining attractions at DQ have the highest height restrictions of any of the attractions in WDW. For example, Cyberspace mountain has a 51" height restriction.

Quite honestly, skip DQ. You average Dave N Busters is leaps and bounds better. The headlining attractions have less graphical capability then the original Wii. To make matters worse, many of the classic arcade games are in a state of disrepair.

menamechris

Quite honestly, skip DQ. You average Dave N Busters is leaps and bounds better. The headlining attractions have less graphical capability then the original Wii. To make matters worse, many of the classic arcade games are in a state of disrepair.

Quoted for truth. Don't waste your time or money. Quite frankly, the place has become a dump...but with a Disney smile...

lunchbox1175

If you like video games, then its great, if you don't then don't go, its kinda that simple...i could still play Miss Pac Man and the Nascar game all day...also its a great option if there is a horrible day of rain.

britlightyear

For our trip last week, our magic your way package included 2 free DQ tickets. My husband took our 9 year old son one day while my sister and I shopped at DTD. Having never been before, my son LOVED it. They were there for about 3 hours, left to meet us at Earl for lunch and then my son managed to talk my husband into taking him back for about 4 more hours! Had we not gotten the tickets for free they wouldn't have gone but they definitely enjoyed it :)

Bama14

With a Disney package you get "DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park Admission Ticket Voucher valid for two admission tickets per room. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older." according to the website for 2013

princessmommy

With a Disney package you get "DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park Admission Ticket Voucher valid for two admission tickets per room. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older." according to the website for 2013

Was going.to say this!
Why not give it a try since you have the vouchers?
We liked it but is has been about 8 years since our last visit because we are waiting for both kids to be old enough to enjoy:)

Stu bailey

Frogger and Dig Dug rule. The rest my son likes. My wife wants to go to Bongo's. My daughter, a pool, any pool. It is about a 2/3 hour stop, a day out of 2 weeks away from the parks and included in any ticket package we buy. We would not buy it extra. My son, who I believe invented the internet says, "good, fun, could be bigger and more up to date".

AndyS2992

I always got to Disney Quest once or twice per visit as it is included in the UK Ultimate tickets.

However the games are not 'free' as you have paid a hefty admission in order to play them :p

If you like video games and the arcade atmosphere then go, if not then steer clear. Also watch out for extremely rude kids who run in to you or push you, hog games for hours on end.. oh and it's not just the kids doing this, be prepared for adults too lol

madtea_party

I went when I was 7 and I haven't returned since. All I remember from it was a bumper car type attraction and we couldn't control the car so me and my dad were those awkward people just spinning around in the same spot.... Oh and then I wrote a song or something...lol obviously it wasn't one of the more memorable events in that vacation.

EOD K9

If you've never been its fine for one visit or a rainy day. While no, the games are not "free" they are included in the price of admission. I liked the place better when it had the Cheesecake Factory. The unlimited games aspect is fine unless you have some snotnosed kid playing over and over who refuses to let you get even one crack at the game.

luv

If you've never been its fine for one visit or a rainy day. While no, the games are not "free" they are included in the price of admission. I liked the place better when it had the Cheesecake Factory. The unlimited games aspect is fine unless you have some snotnosed kid playing over and over who refuses to let you get even one crack at the game.
And there are a lot of them. Some of them are pre-teens and teens who plan for it and don't even drink so they won't have to go to the bathroom. They take their gaming seriously! And when they do get up, they'll be back in line and stay until they have to get up again.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I let DS do that when he was younger. It was the only thing he LOVED at WDW. It was what he looked forward to - playing that car racing game. I did make him drink before he went in.

And, boy, did they all take it seriously. They want to win! They knock each other off the road on purpose. Sometimes several of them gang up on one other person, if the other person is starting to pull way ahead.

They're kind of loony about their video games.

I went shopping.

Cmdr_Crimson

While I was there recently for 2 weeks one thing did get updated during that time..They placed a new LED Projector for Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam and it looks a lot brighter than before..Plus they have a Fix it Felix JR section just as you enter the Ventureport..It's not too hard to miss..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom