disney quest

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc

Dinsey Quest really went down hill when they removed a lot of the non-disney games. I mean...granted they overcharged for them in the first place..but now there is no real reason to go back there more than once a year. Yeah..the Pirates VR thng is cool...for about 10 minutes..it quickly loses its appeal once u realize that you just wated your money on a kids game...

I thikn they should try to keep em near the Disney Parks...thats the only place they would do any type of buisness..

I don’t know that I would call them all kid’s games, exactly. They just aren’t as complex as the kinds of games that the average “serous” gamer would probably want. For a 45 year old man that doesn’t really play computer games, it’s probably a fun thing to do while you are there on vacation. For a teen or young adult who is into video games living near by, it’s probably not something you would want to go do again and again. I think it’s more about the experience than the gaming aspect. In the grand scheme of things, the score isn’t all that important with the stuff at DQ and nothing can go too many rounds deep because if it does, it limits the number of people that game or attraction can handle over a set period of time. I think they are all pretty much designed to be things you do once and then walk away from as apposed to things you “master” (Read: not the most challenging games most have ever played)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom