Disney Quest and Waterparks Question

Beccone

We are going down to start our vacation 2 days early and I was looking for some things to do other than the parks. Our vacation packages with free dining doesn't start until the 16th of August so we can't add any more days to the parks, but we will be arriving on the 14th. I figured we'd do DTD one day, it's the first place we usually go on arrival day anyway, my 13 yr old ds has been wanting to go to Disney Quest forever now but we never have the time so I was thinking of doing that one evening. Problem is I also have 5 and 6 yr old ds's and a 2 yr old dd. From what I've read there doesn't seem to be too much for the younger crowd there. Will it be a waste of money for us to bring them there? We will also have my mil there and I can't imagine she would be too interested in anything there. Maybe this is a thing where my dh can take our older ds and I'll go back to the resort with the kids? Also about the water parks, is there much to do with little ones besides the kiddie area? I imagine that my dh and older ds will probably be off riding the big slides all day and I would be confined to the kiddie pools. I was thinking of maybe having my dh take our ds one morning and I take the kids to Ohanas for breakfeast (we already have reservations) and then hang out at the resort pool until they get back. How long should I exspect them to be at the waterpark if we end up doing this? Thanks for any advice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom