Disney Premiere Passport

fosse76

After doing some calculations, I discovered that if I were to purchase a regular AP to WDW and then take a separate 3-day tip to Disneyland, the price would be exactly the same as purchasing the Premiere Passport. Of course, it's actually a cost savings, because the Premiere Passport includes the waterparks and DisneyQuest (and I actually plan on going to DLR for more than three days, but I used a "three day weekend" price analysis because that's the minimum I would plan).

For anyone who has the pass, what are the other benefits? I assume I can just buy it at one of the parks, correct?

Princess_L

That is what we have. I love it!

You get discounts all over, and you can come and go as you please. I don't feel guilty leaving early or getting there late because we already paid for it.

We have used for 2 trips to WDW and 2 to DL. We are going back to WDW in Oct, and trying to use it at least one more time before it expires in Feb.

I will tell you too, at first we got just the annual pass for WDW. No water, or disneyquest. Then when we were at DL we just upgraded our tickets to the Primier, and paid the difference. Our passes still expire on the orginal annual pass date, but they didn't have that option in Feb.

Our passes have paid for themselves!

We were orginally going to get them to try to use twice in one year. Example we bought them on Feb 14, so the expire Feb 13, 2011. We were going to try to the first week in Feb 2011. That would work out the same way and pay for the tickets too. I know if you have any kind of pass, that is still active, you can upgrade and just pay the difference.

I don't know if any of this helps, but I hope it does make your decision easier.

:)

PS the pass covers your parking-which can add up!

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Does the Premiere Pass stll get you access to the room discounts WDW APholders get? It wasn't listed as a benefit on the link provided. Do you get Disneyland lodging discounts, too?

Upvote 0

fosse76

Original Poster
That is what we have. I love it!

You get discounts all over, and you can come and go as you please. I don't feel guilty leaving early or getting there late because we already paid for it.

We have used for 2 trips to WDW and 2 to DL. We are going back to WDW in Oct, and trying to use it at least one more time before it expires in Feb.

I will tell you too, at first we got just the annual pass for WDW. No water, or disneyquest. Then when we were at DL we just upgraded our tickets to the Primier, and paid the difference. Our passes still expire on the orginal annual pass date, but they didn't have that option in Feb.

Our passes have paid for themselves!

We were orginally going to get them to try to use twice in one year. Example we bought them on Feb 14, so the expire Feb 13, 2011. We were going to try to the first week in Feb 2011. That would work out the same way and pay for the tickets too. I know if you have any kind of pass, that is still active, you can upgrade and just pay the difference.

I don't know if any of this helps, but I hope it does make your decision easier.

:)

PS the pass covers your parking-which can add up!

In retrospect I should have upgraded it in May when I went to DLR for five days. When I priced it back then, I was only looking at the prices of the two separate APs (WDW and DLR). I didn't think to compare the cost of my WDW AP and the cost of regular admission to DLR. In my new, recent analysis, I used a three day ticket to DLR and added that cost to the cost of a 1st time WDW AP and discovered that it broke even! But since the pass covers everything, it is an even better value than I intially thought!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom