Disney+ pre-order and Verizon Deal

disfan411

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone else has done the 3 year pre-order and also the Verizon deal.
I did both but I am not getting clear answers on how it all works.
On my Disney+ account, It shows my billing date 3 years from now on 11/12/22.
But it also shows my Verizon promotion is active and shows that on the account.

I talked to Disney+ but got 2 different answers.
1. said the billing date will update but it hasn't.
2. 2nd guy said the 3 years works first then the verizon but that is wrong.

I talked to verizon and they said that I shouldn't have to do anything. I activated it and its done. They also said I do not need to cancel it with them. Even though on my verizon account, it shows the date i need to cancel by or I will be charged.

Disney+ FAQ says you don't need to do anything either after you do it. but I feel like something isn't right.

Anyone else do this deal and have answers they got?

prberk

Just wondering if anyone else has done the 3 year pre-order and also the Verizon deal.
I did both but I am not getting clear answers on how it all works.
On my Disney+ account, It shows my billing date 3 years from now on 11/12/22.
But it also shows my Verizon promotion is active and shows that on the account.

I talked to Disney+ but got 2 different answers.
1. said the billing date will update but it hasn't.
2. 2nd guy said the 3 years works first then the verizon but that is wrong.

I talked to verizon and they said that I shouldn't have to do anything. I activated it and its done. They also said I do not need to cancel it with them. Even though on my verizon account, it shows the date i need to cancel by or I will be charged.

Disney+ FAQ says you don't need to do anything either after you do it. but I feel like something isn't right.

Anyone else do this deal and have answers they got?

As much as I understand your frustration, I say you are worrying too much too soon. This is a major rollout across the world, and the Verizon deal is also big with a lot of customers. It also seems to have been made relatively recently. On all fronts the details may be overwhelming.

So, I would just enjoy the TV for a good while and keep the documentation of your sign-up for each. Wait until about the 11th month (close to the year renewal from the Verizon deal and the end of the potential overlap) and deal with it then. Things should be clearer then, with the dust of launch settled and probably the agents having already dealt more often with the question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom