Disney Police

Yohoho

Original Poster
Hello, I have always wondered if there is such a thing as Disney's secret police. I have heard all kinds of rumors and such. I am a police officer and was curious if there were such a thing, or if it is just legend. Thanx.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Disney has security....and Orange County Police are on property too. I've never heard of a secret Disney-police

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Meh.. Disney security, the guys in blue, are just security officers. However, I learned recently through firsthand experience that Disney security has an elite unit now... and it's kinda creepy- seeing a WDW Security Officer with a Tazer and handcuffs

kal1484

I learned recently through firsthand experience that Disney security has an elite unit now... and it's kinda creepy- seeing a WDW Security Officer with a Tazer and handcuffs

Great...just what disney needs....
:brick:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well, an overpowering, obvious police presence in WDW would be an anathema.

It just goes against the whole suspension-of-disbelief thing.

wedway71

I read Disney has a k-9 unit and some sort of SWAT team of some sort. It was called some kind of Crises mgt team or something. I also read somehwere they have some kind of Dignitary-Celeb. special team too. Not saying this is fact just what I read.

wedway71

Meh.. Disney security, the guys in blue, are just security officers. However, I learned recently through firsthand experience that Disney security has an elite unit now... and it's kinda creepy- seeing a WDW Security Officer with a Tazer and handcuffs

Learned from first hand experience???-Did you get tazered???-lol:hammer:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I read Disney has a k-9 unit and some sort of SWAT team of some sort. It was called some kind of Crises mgt team or something. I also read somehwere they have some kind of Dignitary-Celeb. special team too. Not saying this is fact just what I read.
Yup, they do. I've seen em both

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
When I worked @ Pleasure Island on my CP I used to LOVE watching Orange County taze someone...this was back before they 'opened up' the island, back when you had to pay at the bridge to get onto the island after 9pm. Those were the days :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom