Disney Podcast?

GrumpysGal

I enjoy the Official WDW podcast. It's not updated as often as I'd like. But I don't mind it because I don't usually have the time to listen to as often as I'd like either. I really enjoy their video podcasts a lot.

I also like WDW Radio Show. :)

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I like Inside the Magic. ITM is really comprehensive with lots of great features (thanks Ricky!).

There are many others as well, including WDWRadio and one with a word that wdwmagic edits out for reasons that I'm unaware of. Search on ITunes and you'll find them!

Master__Gracey

I'm a big fan of wdwtoday. I like it because it's not just straight news and emails and such but they laugh, argue and are otherwise hilarious with eachother.

It depends on what your main interests are. Inside The Magic covers WDW, a little Disneyland on occasion, Disney movies/music/tv, and sometimes even a little bit of Universal Studios. The WDW Radio Show is strictly about WDW in Florida.

mpoppins217

WDW Today is fantastic. The guys have a great time (I can't tell you how much I laugh while listening) while giving out great information. They do listener questions where you can email them with something you want them to answer as well as speciality shows about events and the such (e.g. this week they talked about the flower and garden festival). Go check it out:
http://www.wdwtoday.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom