Disney Playlists

imthewalrus79

Original Poster
Years ago when the original iPods were all the rage, I started a Disney Playlist on iTunes. Over the years I've added everything from classic and current Disney animated features (just recently adding the new Robin Hood Legacy Collection set), old and new live action movies from Pirates back to Treasure Island, theme park music from around the world, Disney Channel music, Disney TV music (from Wonderful World of Color music to the Disney Afternoon). I've even added classic records that I've converted to digital or found on iTunes, things like Mickey Mouse Disco and Mousercise and Goin' Quackers and some Christmas albums. I've even added The Johnny Tremain theme and The Liberty Tree from an old 45 I've cleaned up as well as the Radio City Music Hall cast album of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." And I even recreated the playlist from the lobby and busloop of the Pop Century Resort. At this point, I have just under 8,000 tracks and 16 days of Disney music. And I've still got some stuff to add like the latest Disney movies from this year and some other albums that I have cleaned up and haven't added yet.

I was wondering if anyone else has their own Disney playlists on their computers or phones or digital music devices. I was also wondering if anyone on here had any Disney LP's of stuff never issued on CD or digitial by Disney that was in good shape and would be willing to loan it to me. In return, I'd be happy to send you a CD of the cleaned up version of the record. Thanks for any help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom