Disney-Pixar's Movie line up from now to 2012

DisneyDreamerK

Original Poster
Just thought this was cool! Lots of Tinkerbell on the way...

DisneySlate.jpg

Image and article from http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36332

That is super exciting! I am looking forward to seeing all of these movies and am so glad that there will be a return to classic animation. This is why I love John Lasseter.

donvincenzo

I'm looking forward to some excellent 3-D (especially the Toy Stories) in my local theater and excited for traditional 2-D animation.

jt04

Connecting the dots

As I stated earlier, the Jungle Cruise movie is not happening for awhile (if at all) hence the minor refurb later this year. All the older major attractions at the MK will then have had recent refurbs/maintenance.............except one. Hmmmmmmm????????

hauntdmansion79

So is Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 going to be in 3D? That seems odd to me, just because 3D is not the standard yet and I would think not everyone who is looking forward to these movies, want to watch them in 3D.

the-reason14

Why a cars 2? I think before that there should atleast be a Monsters inc. 2 or Incredibles 2, because they sorta ended in a way where they could have had a sequel. And Imo, cars is like one of their worst films, I hated it at first, but now its just ok, certainly the last one on my pixar list.

urbanvegan

Why a cars 2? I think before that there should atleast be a Monsters inc. 2 or Incredibles 2, because they sorta ended in a way where they could have had a sequel. And Imo, cars is like one of their worst films, I hated it at first, but now its just ok, certainly the last one on my pixar list.

One word: Merchandise.

Despite the arguable merits of each film, "Cars" merchandise is still hot even now. Another film just opens up thousands of further licensing agreements and "Cars" toys. "Cars" was good, but it is not high on my list either movie-wise - but in terms of dollars and cents, it's the true winner of the group. My boyfriend's nephews have more Lightning McQueen stuff than you could believe. I saw a friend's son at Wegmans (grocery store) yesterday and he was wearing everything McQueen.

I love "Ratatouille", but not many kids are dressing as Remy.

Disneykidder

Cars is very hot for kids. My son has Cars sheets, clothes, Toys, dishware, tec., I actually loved that movie and am looking forward to a Cars 2. Bottom line $$$$. It will sell!!

wdwmaniac

why did disney leave out some movies? unless its because they aren't directly produced by Disney/Pixar Animation

Alice and Wonder Land- Tim Burton (08-09)
Frankenweenie- Tim Burton

and the Christmas Carol- Robert Zemeckis (Christmas 09) will disney release to animated movies in Christmas 09?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom