Disney Photopass--what am I missing?

TwisterMomma

Original Poster
I'm finally getting around to downloading all our photos from photopass...what am I missing here?

Whenever I try to download all 395 photos with the "Download All" button, it sets up a download for 308 photos?

thomas998

I'm finally getting around to downloading all our photos from photopass...what am I missing here?

Whenever I try to download all 395 photos with the "Download All" button, it sets up a download for 308 photos?
Did you have 395 unique photos or did you have 308 photos and then you edited some of them. If you edited some of the 308 then you have to save the edits as a new photo otherwise you will still only have 308 photos but some of them will be edited version. Otherwise you may need to contact Disney customer service... Oh and the other possibility is that if you were tracking the photos and you know they took 395 in the park but now you only see 308, the sometimes lose photos, I do recall one trip when we did had Disney photographers taking picture of the kids with Tinker Bell and then when we check the photos online not a single one existed with the fairies... That's a reason you should never put 100% faith in the Disney photographers and always take pictures yourself as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom