Disney PhotoPass Day with special character appearances

OliveMcFly

Wow, I can't believe how long those lines are. This is a neat idea, I hope they keep it up. Bring back some older characters. I'd love to see Roger Rabbit again!
I'm glad they brought QOH out. She was always my favorite "friend" to hang out with.

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

I really don't get why Disney decided that we no longer want a variety of characters to meet at the parks. I wish we had more characters, even from movies that are wildly represented at the parks, Sebastian & Eric would be cool. I believe in Tokyo Disneyland Eric meets with Max daily. Ursula would be really cool if they could figure out how to do that, an interactive AA would be super cool. Characters like Meg & Herc too :( so many characters

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I really don't get why Disney decided that we no longer want a variety of characters to meet at the parks. I wish we had more characters, even from movies that are wildly represented at the parks, Sebastian & Eric would be cool. I believe in Tokyo Disneyland Eric meets with Max daily. Ursula would be really cool if they could figure out how to do that, an interactive AA would be super cool. Characters like Meg & Herc too :( so many characters
I don't remember about Eric & Max, but there is definitely a HUGE variety of characters, most of which are very uncommon or nonexistent in the US, at both Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea.

wdrive

When we decided that we had to meet Mickey and the Princesses was when we decided we didn't want variety.

brb1006

Don't forget Chef Louis who is also found at Tokyo.

Ag11gani

I wish Town Square becomes a random meet and greet area where you could see any character that dosn't have a dedicated meeting area. Maybe we could see Jaq, Gus, Suzy and Perla and fairy godmother ou t. Then later you could see chip, dale clarice. What about chatacters like Angel, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, Hoarace and Clarabelle, Big Bad Wolf that we barely see or just don't exist at US parks.

In Tokyo they have these character processionals where a bunch of characters come put at once.

brb1006

I wish Town Square becomes a random meet and greet area where you could see any character that dosn't have a dedicated meeting area. Maybe we could see Jaq, Gus, Suzy and Perla and fairy godmother ou t. Then later you could see chip, dale clarice. What about chatacters like Angel, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, Hoarace and Clarabelle, Big Bad Wolf that we barely see or just don't exist at US parks.

In Tokyo they have these character processionals where a bunch of characters come put at once.
I think Clarice would fit at HS after all the short "Two Chips And A Miss" does have a Hollywood style night club

Ag11gani

I think Clarice would fit at HS after all the short "Two Chips And A Miss" does have a Hollywood style night club

I didn't mean that those characters would have to appear there. All I was saying it would be cool to have random characters out meeting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom