Disney Passport - Using Fastpass+ and MyDisneyExperience App [Help Needed]

NSgaming

Original Poster
Hi All!
First post on the forums!
I'm a huge Disney fan and my school is planning a trip to Walt Disney World later this year for our music programs. I will not be attending, as I am not part of any music program, but as a huge Disney fan I have been helping out people who want to plan their trips (Its shocking how many people ask "Should I pay for Fastpasses). Anyway, according to the document that everyone going on the trip was given, It says that they will be given a Walt Disney World Passport, which will be used to get them into the park. However, upon looking it up, all I got was the annual passes for Disneyland. I was wondering if anyone could give me information about this kind of Passport, and how one would go about linking it to a Disney Account to book fastpasses (as many people have asked me). Would it include a 10-number code that kids could put into their account?
Thanks!
NS

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi All!
First post on the forums!
I'm a huge Disney fan and my school is planning a trip to Walt Disney World later this year for our music programs. I will not be attending, as I am not part of any music program, but as a huge Disney fan I have been helping out people who want to plan their trips (Its shocking how many people ask "Should I pay for Fastpasses). Anyway, according to the document that everyone going on the trip was given, It says that they will be given a Walt Disney World Passport, which will be used to get them into the park. However, upon looking it up, all I got was the annual passes for Disneyland. I was wondering if anyone could give me information about this kind of Passport, and how one would go about linking it to a Disney Account to book fastpasses (as many people have asked me). Would it include a 10-number code that kids could put into their account?
Thanks!
NS
Welcome to WDWMAGIC!

Was that wording from Disney, or is that something a travel agent or similar has put together? I'm not aware of a Walt Disney World Passport.

NSgaming

Original Poster
Welcome to WDWMAGIC!

Was that wording from Disney, or is that something a travel agent or similar has put together? I'm not aware of a Walt Disney World Passport.

That wording is from a travel agent, as it was listed on the permission slips. I think it might just be a normal ticket.

HwdStudio

If you receive the ticket or voucher before the trip you can try to link it but many schools hand out tickets the day of the park visit or when arriving.

NSgaming

Original Poster
Thanks all!
The Kids just recieved their tickets, and they are able to link it to the MyDisneyExperience Account! Now comes the flood of people emailing me about how much it costs to get a fastpass lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom